Chapter #16- Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

He freezes underneath me, my lips stuck to his, and instead of giving up and apologizing with shame like any sane person would do, or at least the sane me would do, I don't move away from him.

Instead, I entangle my hand in the hair at his nape, and when my fingers are firmly rooted in those silky strands, I tug. Hard.

He hisses and I kiss him with all that I have in me, letting him know that he is the only one I desire.

I push him back, and once I have him cornered, with his back to the wall, I allow my other hand to explore his body. Or more specifically, his abs.

Finally, oh Moons, finally he responds back and I smirk against his assaulting lips.

Initially, when only I was the one doing all the work, the sparks were dim, not too many, but there nonetheless.

Now, that the both of us were together in this sinful act, the sparks igniting were enough to put the 4th of July to shame.

He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, to groan, when his tongue slipped in my mouth, swallowing my cry. His thick tongue explored my mouth and though I had always thought that it would be weird to have someone's tongue down my throat, it oddly feels good. Too good to be true.

I let out an unintentional moan and my knees wobble. I lose balance and just when I think I am about to fall, he switches our position, so that now it is my back that is slapped against the wall and he is the one strapping me in place.

When his tongue leaves my mouth and his lips detach from mine, I let my disappointment known by pulling at his hair.

His hands that are on my waist squeeze in response and his lips attack my jaw, trailing butterfly kisses in its wake.
I pull his hair with force and remove his face from my jaw and stare deep in his eyes.

His eyes are shifting between neon and their original colour, his pupils large, and I grin.

"Mark me" I order and his eyes widen, the change in them so quick that you can't really tell which colour they are, and then they finally turn their original colour of sea blue, the pupils no longer dilated.

I let out a low growl, "Mark me!"

"You are burning up" he says with no emotion in his voice.

"MARK ME" my voice sounds unfamiliar to my own ears. I have resorted to begging.

"You are in your fucking heat!" He groans and before I can shove his face in my neck, he pulls away, and picks me up, bridal style.

"MARK ME NOW ULYSSES!" I cry, the pain that I am feeling inside of me all too familiar.

He puts me down on his bed and before I can pull him in it with me, I see his face crumple in regret as he says, "Sorry, Mate".

Before I can ask him why he is sorry, or much better pull him on top of me, I feel his hand at the base of my neck, where it meets my shoulder, putting pressure on what I can only desribe as my baroreceptor.

The last thought that fleets my mind before I see black is, I am the unluckiest she-wolf on this planet

***

TEAGUE'S POV

I slam my fist in the nearest wall and throw the mobile phone away from me as if it has some plague.

I still can't get hold of Delilah.

That witch teleported her so shouldn't she have reached by now? If she reached, then why the hell did she not call me? Why the fuck is she not picking up my calls?!