BONUS CHAPTER #1

Song- Fetish by Selena Gomez.

(I am in awe with her....)

Also, this is the longest Chapter I have written so far. In this book.

So do enjoy.

BONUS CHAPTER #1

(Based on Chapters  #17 #18 and #19)

ALPHA ULYSSES' POV

"Hey man?" Sebastian stops me from opening my side of the door by turning back to look at me.

I recon he has something important to tell me, (maybe some intel on my Sugar's past?) so I sit back in the car and watch my Mate go, waiting for Sebastian to speak.

When he just stares dumbly at me for ten seconds, I give out an impatient growl.

"What?" Being away from her makes me impatient. And anxious.

"I just wanna let you know how lucky you are to have Del as your Mate" He says and I give him a look. That's what he wanted to say?

I wasted a minute away from my Mate to hear... something I already know?

Fuck this asshole.

I am about to punch his lights out, now that my mate is not here, I can do so without any guilt, but he is not done here.

"When Ed found Del, she was so small.... and even then, each and every one of us who worked for Ed knew that that chick was a fighter" He says solemnly.

"And she proved us right when she fought her heat and lived a lone wolf's life in London of all the places" He sounds in awe of my Mate and can I blame him? My Mate is a force to be reckoned with.

"I am not even exaggerating when I tell you that her coming to work with us was the best thing that had happened to us. No job that she went on was ever left uncompleted... and when she left 6 months ago, we all mourned her loss. We still are" He chuckles, shaking his head.

"Ed thinks she took with her only 2 employees, Mel and Teague, but in reality, she took a part of all of us with her" He adds.

I am quite, mulling over what he said. So my mate was loved by them all... I am not surprised.

The school she studied in, in London had the same to say about her. And so did the human college.

I asked.

"I have been working for Ed for 7 years, I joined when I was 18 and my mate left me for my father-" Oh, wait what?! "And never omce in 7 years did I take a break. Or a vacation" He turns to look forward and sighs.

"But guess what?" Am I really supposed to ask what over here?

'That's how it usually works Lys' Asher chimes in.

Sebastian doesn't waits for me to ask though. He just continues speaking.

"I am on a vacation now. Completing 5 months at the end of this week" He grins though it looks fake.

"Are you done?" I ask. I know I sound like a rude asshole to say that after what he shared with me. But.... I want my Mate. Now.

"Uh..." I take that as a yes and hurry out of the car, Sebastian hot on my heels.

"You can't go in there now!" He blurts out trying to grab a hold of my hand and I freeze.

"What did you say?" I grit out.

"Uh... nothing? Do you wanna go out for a couple of burgers maybe? Or shrimp? I know a place 5 minutes away from here and they serve the best sea fo-"