Chapter 5- Throwing them all out...

My favorite wattpad book- I sold myself to the devil for vinyls. Pitiful, I know. By DarknessAndLight

And this Chapter is dedicated to- AdeebaFirdaus

Song I cannot get out of my mind- Liam Payne- Strip that down.

(Yes, I know he threw shade at 1D, and I am sorta disappointed with that too, but still, the song is catchy!)

Chapter 5- Throwing them all out...

"This is fucking bullshit!" Teague snarls after Hades recites Alpha Ashton's verdict to all the... non-pack members. Aka my friends.

"The Cat's right for once, Ulysses. Alpha Ashton can't force her to do that..." Olivia who is on the other side of the room speaks up.

My Mate walks towards Damon and speaks in a low tone.

"You and Tulia should leave"

"What? You are asking us to leave?!" Damon looks shocked.

"Yes, Damon. I want you to accompany your Mate out of my house before I end up doing something we will all regret" His voice has an edge to it and even I feel a shudder run down my spine.

"But Alpha Ulysses, you are asking us to leave? For- for that... slut" She points at me making Teague roar in her direction.

"Stay out of this Liv" She glares at Olivia who is about to interrupt her. "Damon and I, we both agree that that... woman is not fit to be our Alpha Fema-" Olivia's growl cuts her off.

"For Moon's sake Tulia, I am not going to take your cousin as my Luna. I have My Delilah already! And even if she wouldn't have me, I would still rather be alone than with anyone but her!" My Mate's outburst is all of a sudden, making me raise a brow.

So that is why she hates me? She wants her cousin to be the Luna of this pack?

"Ulysses-" Damon is losing his skin as his Mate cries crocodile tears.

"Get out, Damon. And take your Mate with you, or I swear, I will fucking tear her into pieces" He says without meeting Damon's eyes. I reckon it must be hard on him to speak like that with Damon. He is his best friend...

"Alpha Ulyss-"

"Leave NOW, Tulia" Spice grits through clenched teeth, "And don't show me your face till you learn to respect MY Mate"

"But-" Becs steps towards Damon and speaks softly in his ears, making him stiffen.

After a few seconds, he nods and grabs his Mate's hand and the two of them march out of the room.

"Don't let the door hit you on your way out" I hear Liv murmur and apparently Tag catches it too, because he laughs. Loudly.

That has my Mate looking at him.

"What'd you find funny, leech?" He snarls and Taggart smirks.

"I haven't seen this much drama since the 60's, pal. That's all" He grins innocently.

"Don't start, Lys" Olivia speaks up before my Mate can retort back.

"We need to find a way to... make your Dad change his mind about the punishment he announced for Del" She tries to get him to concentrate at things that matter. Or at least should.

"Okay. You guys figure how to get Del out of this mess. Becca and I have to run and get ready for office" Hades sighs, rubbing the back of his neck.