NASH INTERVIEWS ALPHA ASHER #1

Song- Hurt people by Jack and Jack.

NASH INTERVIEWS ALPHA ASHER #1

(Nash waits patiently for Alpha Ulysses to show up, pissed that he had the guts to keep her waiting. 10 minutes later, Alpha Ulysses enters the room, though something looks different about him. Nash can’t pinpoint what exactly it is, but he looks scarier somehow, as the hair at the back of her neck tingle just by meeting his gaze.

If that is not creepy, Moon knows what it is)

Nash: Alpha Ulysses? (Asks softly)

(When he doesn’t answer immediately, she knows something is wrong)

Nash: (clears her throat to gain his attention)

Alpha: I know you are here, Miss, I am just waiting for you to figure out what is amiss with me. (Raises his head and Nash sees his eyes. His neon eyes)

Nash: Oh My...

Alpha: I absolutely like the reaction on your face!

Nash: Asher?

Alpha: It’s Alpha Asher, Miss.

Nash: Uh... I’d rather you not call me ‘Miss’. It sounds so damn weird.

Alpha: I was just trying to sound like a gentleman...

Nash: (snorts) You? A gentleman?

Alpha: You better explain that sentence to me... and I’d advice you to choose your words carefully.

Nash: I meant... aren’t you supposed to be a... gentle... wolf? You are a wolf, no?

Alpha: (looks thoughtful) Lys said you are dumb, but now I see that you ain’t as dumb as he makes you to be (gives her a half smile)

Nash: (takes no offense at that remark, instead thanks herself for that was a close one...)  Okay, so lemme not waste your time and jump to why you are here.

Alpha: (looks at her)

Nash: (chuckles) Why are you here?

Alpha: For the interview, of course. Lys is not feeling up to it today so... (Gives her a look)

Nash: Oh... you are willing to give me an interview.

Alpha: That's what I said... but I can indulge you for 10 minutes only... as i have to go on a date.

Nash: (raises brows) A date? With whom?

Alpha: Who else but Selene?

Nash: A date with Selene?!

Alpha: Don't look so surprised. I know you eavesdropped on us not too long ago.

Nash: (gulps) Hahaha... I donoo what you are talking about.

Alpha: Of course you don't. Now can you ask your questions real quick so I can be out of your hair even quicker? I really want to make aure my fur is presentable before Selene arrives. And I don't wamt to keep her waiting of all the things!

Nash: (mumbles) you kept me waiting. (Alarmed that she said it out loud, but when she looks at Asher, his eyes are sorta distant)

Alpha: Asshole (grumbles out of nowhere)

Nash: Huh?

Alpha: Not you. Lys. He is an asshole.

Nash: (nods her head) what did he do?