Chapter #33- The biggest mistake of my life.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

"Alpha Ulysses?" I hesitantly take a bite of my pancake as I stare at him intently.

After a few seconds, when he still hasn't responded, I sigh and drop the fork on the plate, hoping to catch his attention.

He doesn't even spare me a glance, the buttered pancakes stacked in his plate have his total attention.

"You are being kinda immature, you do realize that, don'tcha?" I sip on my OJ as I preach.

Still no reply.

"You know it would really really help to know why the fuck you are angry at me!" I finally snap, having had enough.

The man has been ignoring me since last night.

"I am so fucking tired of you, you know? I mean you are so damn impossible! I swear to all things holy you are the worst Mate ev-"

He picks up his plate, throws it across the room and then stands up, flipping the table in the process.

Glaring at me with so much pent up emotion in his eyes, he turns around and leaves the room.

I am speechless as I stare at the mess he has made, my eyes blurry as I recall our fight from last night.

(☆▪☆)

As soon as my canines retracted, I licked the holes, sealing the mark and making sure that no more than necessary blood leaves his body.

I didn't get much time to wait and see how the mark turned out to be, because the second my tongue left contact with his body, his hands started shaking violently.

I sat back in fear as I stared at his body which was shaking severely.

"A-alp-ha" I stuttered, tears flowing freely from my eyes as I had no idea what the hell was going on with him.

I strated looking around, searching for my phone so that I could call Teague and ask him what the hell was happening to my Mate.

The minute my hand touched the sleek body of the phone, I felt the bed dip.

I turned back, only to see that the Alpha was no longer laying on the bed.

Where did he go?!

My question was answered by loud noises as my eyes focused on the silhouette, that was now trashing the room.

"Alpha Ulysses?" I flipped on my night vision so that I could see him more clearly.

See as to why he was acting so weird.

He probably didn't hear me as he continued flipping the nightstand table, picking up the lamp and banging it on the wall.

"Alpha Ulysses" I called again as I got off the bed and cautiosly made my way to him, hoping not to scare him.

I was standing behind him, my hand raised to tap his shoulder to gain his attention, when he suddenly turned around and stared at me with eyes that looked as cold as ice.

"A-aa-alp-phaa" I shrieked as I felt my back hit the wall, his body trapping me.

His harsh breath hit my face as his hands roughly grabbed my cheeks.

"Why the fuck did you do it?" He asked, his words a whisper, his tone deadly.

"Do what-t, Alpha?" I asked fighting my body's instinct to lean in to him.