Chapter #19- You must have mistaken 'beast' for 'gentleman', Mate.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

I drum my fingers idly as I wait for Alpha Ulysses to get done with his meeting and dismiss me for the day.

It's 5 o'clock already, and... well, I am tired!

I need to hit the hay.

As I wait on Alpha Ulysses, my mind drifts back to 2 o'clock, when Hades and Becs caught me and Alpha Ulysses, in a rather compromising situation.

Hayden was pissed beyond belief, but surprisingly, when Alpha Ulysses told him about me being in heat, his anger dissolved into understanding and sympathy.

Hades has always been vocal about his thoughts on my heat, and what I should do, or more specifically, who I should do in that week of the month.

The blush that stains my cheek is unintentional as I remember the night, two years ago he had bought me a leopard shifter, to ride the heat wave.

"It's ridiculous that you go through the ache when you can quench the fucking thirst!" He had growled when I had gotten rid of his stripper.

Needless to say, my brother is one of a kind.

I shake my head to rid my head of that leopard's image, and how hot I was for him.

Damn... heat is a bitch.

(€_€)

I hear a screech in my head and then later, I hear a yawn, followed by a 'Mornin''

'So you finally decided to wake up bitch?' I sneer and Sel's morning (or should I say evening) voice barks back, 'Yeah ho!'

'It's 5:15... in the pm'

'So?'

'You've been sleeping all day, you... you bitch!'

'Again, so?'

'Wow. You are such a bitch'

'You know, the only insult you throw my way is 'Bitch'? And also, scientifically, I do belong to Canines?'

'Uh... whatever'

'You feel dumb now, don't you?'

'Fuck off!'

'Aw... poor dumb Del!' She croons making me want to punch her lights out.

'You'd only be punching your self then sweetie'

'Why don't you go back to sleep? Like you did all day? Moon only knows how good my day went' I sigh.

'How good?'

'How good what?'

'How good did your day go'

My mind drifts back to the afternoon, when I had Alpha Ulysses' lips on me...

'Holy hell! You whore! You allowed that bastard to kiss you?!'

His lips were so soft...

'We go in heat and the first thing you do is jump that good for nothing Mate of ours?!'

The sparks...

'Oh, I'll make you see sparks all right' she sneers and then starts running around in my mind, screeching at the top of her lungs.

My hands immediately clutch my head, it almost threatening to burst will all the havoc.

Sel is everywhere in my mind, tackling the wall that separates us. She claws and bites and does whatever she can to make me feel her anger, and Moon only knows how intense it is.