INTERVIEWER NASH STRIKES AGAIN!!

(No one is sitting in the room, sans Nash. She huffs, glaring at the door, waiting for it to open, and someone to walk in.)

Nash: (grumbling) You'd think they'd treat me better than this considering the fact that I literally made them.

(There's a knock on the door)

Nash: (whispers to self) Oh my God! Someone decided to show up!!!! (Acting calm) Come in...

(A head crowned with chocolate brown curls peeps in)

Tag: Hello, beautiful (smiles)

Nash: (fists her hands to stop herself from swooning at the sight of the winking dimple) Hey there!

Tag: I am actually looking for this girl... named Nash...ra? I can never pronounce her name right... but whatever (frowns) Have you seen her?

Nash: (glares) I am Nashra.

Tag: (smile turns into a grimace) Oh... hey. Melria sent me here for an interview.

Nash: (still glaring) Come on in.

Tag: I have to be at the construction site in 15 minutes, so please make it quick, love.

Nash: (pretends as if the 'love' didn't bother her at all) How do you take your coffee?

Tag: (raises a brow) You are serving coffee too?

Nash: Yes. And doughnuts. (Smiles)

Tag: I am British. We prefer tea.

Nash: (rolls her eyes) I have tea too.

Tag: That's nice.

(Nash serves him a cup of tea and a chocolate doughnut)

Tag: Thanks... you are nicer than Mel made you sound.

Nash: (scoffs) Everyone is nicer than Mel makes them to be.

Tag: True. (Raises his cup for a toast)

Nash: (Frowns but clicks her mug with his)

Tag: So...

Nash: So...?

Tag: You can stop staring at me any minute you like and ask your questions. Like I said, I have to be at the site ASAP. T is not coming in for a couple of days, and I have to do his job too.

Nash: (leans on the table with interest) And why is Teague not coming in today?

Tag: Oh, you know, he found his Mate and he wants to get it over with the mating process today itself, so that his Mate does not have to go in heat again... wait, you knew that already, did you not?

Nash: (Blushes. Having forgotten that T had indeed found his Mate!) Of course! (Lies)

Tag: (Narrows his eyes)

Nash: Okay... here's a question- Where's your Father?

Tag: Dead.

Nash: (gasps) How?

Tag: Don't you know that it is extremely rude to ask someone how thier parents died?

Nash: How?