Chapter #28- Marked.

Bet you didn't see this coming!

Chapter #28- Marked.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

"Are you seriously gonna pretend like you didn't here my conversation on the phone?" I ask, finally breaking the ice as I lean back in the seat of Alpha Ulysses' Lambo, and turn sideways to stare at his clenched jaw.

Damn... his jawline...

When he doesn't reply, I decide that I have had enough of his cold shoulder and start poking  him.

"Alpha"

Poke.

"Alpha Ulysses"

Poke.

"Alpha Ulysses Asher"

Poke.

"Alpha Ulysses Asher Black"

Poke.

"Stop it Mate" He growls low in his throat and I chuckle.

"Damn you, you have a sexy growl" I giggle.

"This is not funny" He deadpans.

"Your face is not funny" He ignores my jab and continues to give me the cold shoulder so I start babbling out my confession.

"Fine! I was scared, okay?" I take a deep breath and face forward as I speak my heart out.

"I was so fucking scared of coming here and being attracted to you physically, like other wolves are towards their Mate! You don't deserve me even looking at you, do you realize that? You don't, do you?" I don't wait for him to confirm it.

"You didn't deserve the way I always worried about you. You didn't deserve to even be a shadow in my mind, but damn you! You were always there! You gave me a pain that was above all... you asked me to leave you! Oh wait.... asking would have been too much, right? You fucking ordered me to stay away from you" I swallow the lump in my throat.

"It took me 14 years to realize that, you know? 14 long, agonizing, painful years. You know, all this time, while I was away, I waited for you to reach out to me. To come and meet me... To come and finally accept me... To give me what I deserve... but you didn't!" I am so so angry on him, but my anger is shadowed by my sadness. I am pouring my heart out to him, how pathetic!

But now that I've started speaking, I can't stop.

"I have been going in heat every odd month since I turned thirteen... The moon punishes me for your damned mistake!" I hiss, "All those times that I went in heat, there were so many men... I could've easily pretended one of them to be you, you know?" I taunt.

The car comes to a sudden halt with a loud screech and I am thrown forward, the seatbelt digging in my gut.

I lean back in my seat after taking a moment to gain my breath and then chuckle.

"Do you want me to tell you how I rode the heat wave with other men, Alpha? I could describe each and every moment for you, you know? Would you like that? Would you like to hear how other supes, other men, have already touched what is yours?" I donno what I am doing. Where I am going with this big fat lie... I have never been touched by another male. Never allowed anyone to get close enough...

So what am I doing lying to him?!

Am I trying to make him jealous?

I donno, okay?

I just wanted to see how he will react! I just wanted to give him a taste of the pain that I've felt because of him.

But my plan backfires, because next second, he is unfastening his seat belt.