Surrender, Mate. (Cursed Mates #2)

Song- Story of my life- One Direction

I know this is wayyyy late than I promised, but book 2 of this series is out guys!!! Check it out if you wanna. Also, before you proceed, it is very different than this book, and the main characters are the next generation of Ash Moon Pack... so yeah. 

Hope you all like it... *Rubs hands nervously*

*Passes around popcorn*

"Surrender to me, Artemis" He whispers in my ear harshly and I struggle even more against him, not wanting his proximity or his voice to sway me. I will not surrender to him. No way.

"Let go" I growl and wiggle even more, but his hold on my hands is iron snug.

"You know you have lost, so why struggle?" He asks in a deceptively calm voice and damn him. Damn him for being so... him.

"I have not lost" I say and push with all my might, hoping to throw him off me, but it is in vain. He just glares at me, and makes sure to put all of his weight on me this time.

"You have Artemis" He says softly, and the sudden change in his tone makes me look at him with curios eyes. This guy is sure bipolar. "You lost the day you left me"

"I... I-"

He doesn't want to hear what I have to say, so he says "Surrender now, Mate"

And just like that, my body goes limp underneath him, my head sideways to give him access to my neck, showing my absolute submission.

And as I do the one thing my Pa warned me against, Never Surrender to a Man, all my mind can think is, DID HE JUST CALL ME MATE?!

*****

Meet Artemis-

She is weretiger Teague and werewolf Olivia's only daughter.

She is that girl who cooks a little too much, eats even more, sings off-key, and dances whenever she feels like it.

She is that girl that the to-be Alpha, Cameron, cannot stand.

She is Stella's (that weird girl who has magic but whose parentage nobody knows) best friend.

She is that girl who knows one too many secrets, concerning everyone.

AND, she is also the girl, who the great Oracle is indebted to.

*

This is 17 year old Art's story; about how she juggled lies, hate, jealousy, love, and secrets, all the while trying to keep her grades up.

Tag along, if you are interested in getting to know what's cooking in Artemis' kitchen. 

*****

Y'all will find the book on my profile if you guys decide to read it :)