robbers // matty

a/n: I got this from imaginemattyhealy off tumblr, i wanted to start posting some of my fav imagines from tumblr and stuff so no, this isn't mine and I'm not taking credit for it, I'm just sharing it.

→ also, if you guys like dan & phil, can you check out my story "a lovely mess" because I finished it yesterday and it's cute lol

// words: 1081

"Babe?" Matty knocked on the bathroom door. "What's taking you so much time?" He asked impatient, I laughed. "I'm coming, just wait." He sighed.
A couple of minutes later, I found Matty asleep in the bed. He looked so beautiful, he was wearing a suit. I've never seen Matty in a suit, but it definitely fits him.
"Matty... I'm ready." I said, touching his chest, trying to wake him up.
After I tried like 5 times more, he woke up.
With a smile on his face he told me "I tought I'd never see you in it. You look beautiful, love." I blushed. My dress was very special, and I've never wanted to wear it before. It was the first gift Matty made to me.
With the money we robbed in some bank a couple of years ago, Matty went to a little store and bought me a beautiful white dress. Because we never had money.
We never had nothing, just a house my parents left before they die in a car crash and a car Matty always had, but I've never knew how he got it.
It was always just us, since the day we met. He was living on the streets, and I was begging for some food in the a old restaurant, he was sleeping in the street the restaurant was. Everytime I went to the restaurant, I'd spend hours sharing the food with Matty and talking about anything. Weeks later I invited him to live with me.
We where just teenagers dreaming of having our bands, being famous and shit...
But obviously that never happened, so we became robbers.
And then, it just happened. We fell for each other.
We are always driving, stoping at cheap hotels in the road, or sometimes just sleeping and eating in our car.
However, tonight was different. Today we are in Las Vegas.
Matty knew I always dreamed of coming here, and he said his dream only consist in making me happy. So, with the money we had robbed the past week we are living now, touring in my dream place.
"Everything is so beautiful in here." I said admiring the view as much as I can while we were walking to some restaurant. I wish I didn't need to blink, so I'd miss anything. Matty just chuckled. "You look beautiful in white, you know? You should wear this color more often." He said.
All our clothes were black, or grey. We had that thing in common, we hardly wear something white.
"What if we eat in here?" I asked, Matty nodded.
We ordered some food in this little restaurant, it wasn't fancy but it was way better than the cheap hotels on the road, or eating in the car.
"Tomorrow we can go to a casino. You know, I wanted to go since we just came." Matty said.
"What? Tomorrow? Matty... we have to go. This is not a safe place, police is looking for us." I whisper the last part, I was really scared. This time we went too far, Matty shoot a man in the bank, and he died.
"You need to relax a little (Y/N)" He said, looking concern.
Slowly, he passed his hand though the table, and gave me a little bag filled with some white powder. I smiled and went to the bathroom.
I took two lines of coke and went to our table, where Matty was waiting for me with a smile on his face, I came more relaxed... feeling too good. "You look so cool in that suit babe." I tell Matty, he just chuckled.
We ate in silent, when we were done, Matty spoke
"Let's go to the hotel, we pick our things and go the fuck out of here." I nodded.
We got out of the restaurant and we started to walk fast, hurrying to go to the hotel. But Matty soon stoped.
"Is everything alright Matty?" I asked turning around to face him.
He was looking to some bizarre, very weird, church, one of these typical in Las Vegas.
"We should do use of your beautiful white dress and my suit." He said, I chuckled.
"Really Matty?" He nodded.
"We don't have too much time, we need to get out of here Matty!" I said but he grabbed my arm and pushed me to the door.
"Hello..." Matty said, soon a very fat and horrible looking man appeared, it was suppoused to be the priest.
"Hey, can I help you?" He asked, when he opened his mouth, a hard smell of alcohol filled my nose.
"We want to get married." Matty spoke again.
"Follow me please" the priest said.
He began to talk, those typical things that are said in a wedding, well, a real wedding. And this wasn't one so...
"We don't have time for that shit." I snaped, the priest nodded and Matty laughed.
"So... what's your name?" he asked.
"Matthew Healy and (Y/N)" Matty said, as much impatient as me. We really didn't had time.
"Okay so Matthew you can kiss the bride or something like that, I don't know." He said. He didn't even ask if I acept, or if Matty acept. Well, I don't even know how things like this work. I've never been in a wedding.
I closed my eyes as I saw Matty getting closer, expecting him to kiss me. But, he never did...
I heard a rue voice screaming "POLICE!" and shoots.
When I opened my eyes, I saw Matty bleeding, and me being handcuffed.
"No!" Matty screamed and he shoot the police with the handcuffs right in the head.
I jumped and I tried to carry Matty, somehow we managed to got out of the church and ran as faster as we could.
"(Y/N)..." Matty whispered.
"What love?"
"I can't... I can't do this anymore"
"What are you saying Matty? We're almost there. We'll get help."
"No... I can't resist anymore. I had lost a lot of blood and-"
"Matt stop with your bullshit everything is going to be alright okay" I said bursting into tears, Matty almost passing out in my arms.
"I love you."
"No! Matty!!!!" I screamed. "Matty!!!" I insisted but, it was in vain...