pills and potions // gatty (george and matty) [ part two ]

🌸 via menswera on ao3 !!

🌼 go read angelic, wind me up and let me go, and basic space !!

//

He stared at the sea of people in the crowd for a little more that ten minutes the screaming started:

"What the fuck man?"

"Are you high again?"

"Play Antichrist!"

"This is bullshit, play something!"

And a already emotional Matty silently helped everyone beat him up, reminding himself of the insignificant creature that is Matthew Timothy Healy; someone who refuses help because of his pride, someone blinded by his ego, a selfish person who doesn't care enough about his friend to take care of himself, someone who doesn't deserve the privilege of wasting oxygen. Sadness was a regular thing for him, wanting to die was a casual thought.

He ran off stage in tears meeting up with the rest of the band backstage, theye were trying to calm Adam down he was screaming (but that had been very common as of late) cursing at everyone who was in his way, once they noticed that Matty was there the entire place went quiet Adam got up and tried to leave the room before he punched matthew in the face but was convinced to stay by a concered Ross.

"Well this was just what we needed" adam said sarcasticly

"Look i'm so sorry..."

"no, no this is just what we needed, we get to the highlight of our carrier and you decid that it's a good idea to get drunk right before the show." there was a long pause that was full of bitterness. "And you know matthew you always do this, We finally have something that we all love, something that we're pasionet about but you always find a way to ruin everything. And on top of it all you're crying, OH POOR YOU"

"that's enough" george interrupted trying to get adam to sit down because he was getting too close to Matty with clenched fists.

"Is it? because i think I still have a lot to say to him, you always treat him like the victim do you realize what he did right? he ruined our lives, once again, but you always seem so okay with everything that he does. It's like you're in love with him or something"

george's cheeks turned a bright red and began mumbling non sense, everyone in the room now extreamly uncomftrable it only took a few interchanged glances to know what was going on, a lull covered the room and it was nothing but akward.

"I honestly don't give a flying fuck about what's going on with you guys but you need to stop taking his side. He does not care about you, get that through your head." Ross added "Look Matt, I love you, I really do but I've had more than enough of your bullshit. Can you not see it's hurting all of us, not just you, at least try to think about the consequences of your actions for once. "

"Leave him alone he's had about enough" George took Matty in a tight hug while he cried in his shoulder "we can talk about it tomorrow when we're all rested and our ideas are well thought out, not just spit out shit to hurt each other"

"Did you not just hear what Ross told you? Are you stupid or just playing to be stupid? He got intoxicated right before a show on purpose, forgot the songs, ruined a show and threw up on a huge speaker we now have to replace. He's in no way shape or form the victim here" adam was now extremely angry, mean words building on his tongue ready to be thrown at George and Matty.

They heard Jaimie's voice amplified by a microphone, he was talking to the upset fans that had been waiting for hours to just see their faces and listen to their music in person, they were willing to spend money on something they could've done free in the comfort of their home threw a screen. He said something along the lines of 'The band is so sorry, Matty is feeling under the weather so they will have to cancel some shows' no one would believe that bullshit, they all saw how bubbly and goofy he was before getting sick, and with the intense fans always having different conspiracies and questions they knew that they wouldn't hear the end of it.

Matty could picture the news all over twitter and spread across instagram, stupid captions accompanied by embarrassing pictures, and maybe tumblr too, some gifs and edits with one of his many quotes promoting his bad decision making as an edgy way to live your life and challenge authority. 'What a role model, you sure as hell are a productive member of society!' He thought to himself.

"Great, now we'll have to cancel some shows. Jaime is going to kill us when he finds out we haven't even started writing the new album, what the hell are we going to do?" Adan shifted from anger to distress and sadness in seconds, eyes looking glossy and tears pooling in the corner of his eyes.

"Fan-fucking-tastic now Adam's crying, look guys we just need some time off, this is just the stress of being on the road it will wear off in a few days and we'll all be perfectly fine. Now i think this is the right moment to just breath and help Matty with his song writing" George tried to stay positive while everything around him crumbled and took him down with it. He had never been so desperate for a miracle or death to save him from a situation. Ross just nodded, eyes also threatening to spill tears so overwhelmed with everything that was all of a sudden hitting him, after a while of nothing but sniffs and silence Matty spoke.

"D-dont you guys think it's time?" He got out of George's embrace and faced everyone ,tracks of dried tears on his cheeks.

"What are you talking about? The show was cancelled after your little accident, there's no one out there." Adam mentioned confused.

"Not that, I mean... don't you guys think it's time to... quit, get normal lives, go back to school, die on the street from mysterious causes. Do something that isn't this or at least not here, not with each other."

-

And in other news the world wide known English band The1975 broke up leaving thousands of fans devastated, lead singer Matthew Healy says "They're all great guys an I love them all deeply but the music scene was all just too much for all of us. We hope you all understand and know that we will be forever grateful for your support, we love you all so much." I actually saw them live once, not bad actually, Other members of the band have not commented on the situation, we tried to talk to Adam Hann, guitarist of the band, and he declined to be interviewed. We will be playing some of their biggest hits in memory of this band so stay tuned.