high // matty

- via thebloodintheseveins on tumblr!!
((I decided to add some fluff imagines since I haven't in a while!!))

-

You laid next to your curly haired love out on the balcony of the hotel room you two shared. In the midst of being high, you both decided to drag the mattress from the bed out onto the balcony, along with the pillows and blankets. You loved the nights where you and Matty just got high together. They always consisted of conversations that could last all night, talking about anything and everything. You were cuddled up against Matty, enjoying the warmth that radiated off of him, a contrast from the cool night air. You sighed in content, feeling Matty’s delicate fingers tracing soft patterns on the skin of your back.

“Fuck, man”, Matty uttered abruptly, “Do you know how fucking amazing you are”? Taken aback by his sudden question, you didn’t really know how to respond. “Babe, where is this coming from?” you asked him, looking up into his deep brown eyes. “I don’t know really,” his chest vibrated as he chuckled, “I just felt the urge to remind you how amazing you are.” His hand moved to your cheek, gently caressing it while examining the features of your face. Not knowing what to say, you just went to kiss his lips. It was a long, passionate kiss. Different from how he usually kisses you. It communicated the love you shared for each other, without any words being exchanged. “You know, you’re pretty amazing too,” you chuckled. You reached up to start twisting a few of his curls around your index finger. “I love you, honestly more than life itself and I don’t tell you enough, y/n”, he confessed, while admiring the familiar beauty of your face. “I know you love me, Matty, you don’t have to tell me”, you replied honestly. The sad expression on his features made you sad. You didn’t want him to feel bad for anything. “Matty, you’re the most amazing boyfriend I could ask for. You have always been there for me, even when no one else was. Whether I wanted to talk, or just be with someone, you were there. You always make me laugh, too. God, you’re so good at that. Even when I don’t want to laugh, you still manage to do so. You’ve given me so much more than I could ask for,” you told him.

He barely cracked a smile at your words. “But I’m never around. I hate that I leave you alone so much. You don’t deserve it. I’ve grown tired of being away from you. You’re constantly on my mind. All I ever want is you. You deserve so much more than me, y/n. Seriously.” He rolled onto his back, rubbing his face with his hands, frustration and saddened laced onto his features. “Matty, stop. Don’t say that shit. You’re so fucking perfect and I love you. I’ll be honest, sometimes I do get lonely, but it never lasts because at the end of the night, you always make me feel better. You don’t even have to try. Just simply being with you makes me the happiest I’ve ever been in my life. And the fact that you’re making and playing music, doing what you love, what makes you happy, makes me happy.” You grabbed his face with your hands, turning him to face you. “I love you,” you said looking him in the eyes. You leaned in to give him a deep kiss.

“I love you, babe,” Matty muttered into the kiss. “Why do I always get so fucking mushy-gushy whenever we get high and then cuddle?” he laughed, looking up to the stars. “I’m afraid I can’t answer that question for you,” you chuckled. Nuzzling your face into his neck. “I love you, y/n.” “I love you too, Matty."