daily vlogging // matty

🌸 this was requested by mallorysws so I hope you like it !!

🌼 go read angelic pretty pls !!

🌻 I wrote this one btw

//

you huffed after setting down the final box of your things, you and your boyfriend, matty had just moved in together and let's just say the move was more than you thought it would be.
"is that all?" you asked matty as he came in from the garage.
"yeah, that's the last of it, finally." he leaned against the wall and sunk down it tiredly. you watched him as he did so, his long legs curled up and his head rested on his knees, his curls bounced as he did so. you admired him, even though he was tired he never failed to look beautiful.
"do you want to go out and eat or make something here?" you asked while sitting down beside him and he looked up at you with tired eyes, "how about here? I don't feel like going out tonight."
you and matty settled on making some spaghetti together, although it took longer than you would have liked due to the fact that all your dishes and things were packed away in boxes and you had to search for them.

matty had gone to bed as soon as he was finished with his dinner so that means you were left to clean it up, not that you minded. you quickly washed everything and made your way to the bedroom, changed and crawled under the blankets with matty.
he immediately grabbed you and held you, it was like a reflex for him.
"I'm glad you moved in with me, y/n." he whispered against your cheek.
"me too." you turned and kissed his nose and both of you said your goodnights.

you knew the next few days were going to be super boring because you had to unpack so you decided to make the best of it and vlog it for your YouTube channel.
"hey guys, welcome back!" you panned the camera around, "I'm sure you can tell that I'm not in my usual place and that's because I moved in with matty and we bought a new apartment!"
matty came into view and said hello and waved to the camera, "don't worry, once we've settled in I'll do an apartment tour but we're still working on getting things so bare with me."
you talked about the move and just updated your audience on your life a bit before shutting off the camera and going to find matty who was making lunch.
"so what do you think of the new place?" matty asked while handing you a sandwich.
you took a bite, "it's nice, there's a lot of room in it for filming."
"there's a lot of room for other things too." he smirked at you and you hit him playfully on the arm.
"you're such a dork, matty."
he kissed your nose, "but I'm your dork."

//

I'm v sorry if that was shit, I haven't actually written descriptive things in a while so yeah but here you go !! :)