euphoria // george x matty

🌸 requested by televisionwitnosound !! (ps I kinda changed up the plot a bit I hope you don't mind xx)

🌼 go read angelic ,, wind me up and let me go & basic space pls !!

🌻 I wrote this one btw !!
//

"george!" you called through the walls, your voice bounced off the wall and echoed through the hall; but no noise came back. he was probably out with the boys again, he was never around so it left you to do whatever half the time.
it was a sense of loneliness you had acquired throughout the past few months, one moment he'd be there and the next he wouldn't - you tried and tried to talk to him about it, but all you got in return were shrugs and mumbles about how bad he felt due to the after affects of all the alcohol and drugs.
after five minutes of staring at your phone screen you picked it up and dialled his number, he picked up on the fifth ring.
"hello?" he said through the speaker, his voice was groggy with sleep.
"george? where are you?" you asked as calmly as you could, of course you were worried but you were also angry with him for all that he does.
"at beth and kate's." he mumbled.
you bit your tongue, you couldn't believe he was there.
"yeah, well have fun, george." you spat and quickly ended the call, nearly throwing it towards the wall - you couldn't believe him, that he would do all of that to you and just go crash at his exes house?

your breath was coming in quick, rapid spurts and your hands had begun to shake, the world around you had began to spin as you sat down on your bed; the bed your shared with george and that only made your breath come quicker and more shallow.
you knew you were having a panic attack, and the person who usually helped you, wasn't there. you again felt the sense of loneliness but this time it was worse, it was like a weight was crushing your chest and there was nothing you could do to stop it.
your vision had reduced to spots, flashes of light would be in range here and there, but darkness consumed it. trying to take you with it.
"y/n?" you heard a voice shout from above the darkness, you tried to speak, to make an image of the person appear, there was nothing.
"y/n?" the voice shouted again, shaking you lightly, "don't go to sleep, stay with me!" you felt something contact with your face and a sting, then seconds later ice cold water was splashed on your face.
you opened your eyes and your vision had started to clear, the darkness faded as it was replaced by a newfound light. your eyes scanned the room until they rested on matty, his eyes were wide and he was staring at you.
"are you okay? what happened? where's george?" he spoke rapidly and had to catch his breath at the end, you glared your eyes at him as you sat up."
"I'm fine, I had a panic attack and george is with his exes."
matty's eyes grew wide, his jaw slightly dropping open and a few curls from his head had fallen to rest over his eyes.
"what? why is he there?"
you shrugged, sitting up, "you tell me. he was supposed to be with you last night."
matty was shaking his head, the black curls bounced with each movement he made. he looked back at you with sad eyes, his voice was soft when he spoke - but not soft enough.
"y/n, george was with us but he found beth and kate at the club and went home with them." he paused and searched your face for any emotion; but there was none. "h-he did things with them, he called all of us and boasted about it and when we mentioned you, he just shrugged it off and acted like what he did wasn't a big deal and that he'd come home later and you'd never even know."
his hand was on yours, caressing it and reassuring you, "I'm so sorry, y/n. i can't keep that from you, you deserve to know."
you smiled lightly, squeezing his hand, "it's alright, matty. it wasn't really working out anyway."
he gave you a confused look and that's when you began to explain all that had been happening in your relationship with george, matty listened the whole time and comforted you, you realized you hadn't had that feeling of comfort in such a long time that you leaned into every touch he gave you, every embrace.
"I can't believe he does that to you." matty shook his head with disbelief and rubbed your shoulder. the both of you sat there for a few moments, him comforting you and you would take in all of it.
later on you woke up to a snoring body next to you and you reached over, grabbing the hand and lacing the fingers with yours; you noticed the fingers were calloused.

george's hands aren't that rough?

your eyes shot open and you turned on the light, it glowed brightly in the dark room and illuminated the sleeping body that was next to yours.
it was matty, curled up in a fetal position with his shirt off and snores coming softly out of his mouth. you stared at his sleeping figure, he looked so soft, so pure and right.
shaking your head, you poked at matty's side until he woke up, "oh, good morning, y/n. sleep well?" he grinned at you and you rolled your eyes.
"did we do anything?" you asked cautiously, twirling your fingers together nervously.
his expression grew wide, his features contortioned into one of pure shock.
"of course not, y/n! I would never do that to george, even if he did it to you. we just fell asleep and you snuggled into me was all."
you nodded, sliding off the bed and heading to the bathroom. you started the shower and got in, letting the water run over you and cleanse your thoughts from the recent events, for the time being.
coming out of the shower, you heard voices shouting at each other from down the hall.

that must be george and matty.

"what the fuck, mate? I'm gone one night and your already cozying up to my girl?" george shouted at matty, his eyes were wide and you noticed the red ring around them, probably from all drugs he took last night.
"I didn't cozy up to her, she was upset because she found out your dumbass fucking cheated on her! you expect me to just sit back and watch while my friend cries by herself?" every word matty said he took a step closer to george, of course george was way taller than matty so he towered over him.
george had an expression that was unreadable, his mouth opened and closed, resembling that of a fish; he was lost for words.
"don't have anything to say now, do you?" matty spat, he was smirking up towards george, who's eyes narrowed.
"yeah, I do. fuck you." he spit on matty's shoulder, then he turned towards you, "and to you, I hope you and matty have fun together when I'm gone." he smiled devishly and turned toward the door, slamming it as he walked out.

you stood there, you didn't know how to move or to even make yourself move. it was like your mind and body were separate and it forgot how to respond.
matty stared at you with a look of sadness, and he walked towards you and wrapped you in his arms as you cried. of course you were going to cry, you loved george and you thought he had loved you too, but your tears spilled from you and took the feelings with them.
"shh, you're okay, y/n." he soothed you and petted your hair as you cried into his shoulder, you raised your head and looked into his eyes. you saw more than just the irisis they held, you saw stars and galaxies.

and that's when his lips connected with yours; you weren't really sure who leaned in first but you didn't really care. you just knew it was, magical.
his lips moved with yours, moulding around them and dancing with one another. the world around you melted away and there was only you and matty left within it.

and in that moment, you'd never felt more alive.