glow up // matty

🌸 i wrote this one btw !!

🌼 if you haven't yet pretty pls go read my matty fanfic called angelic  bc it would mean a lot !! :)

//

"y/n!" matty called from inside the bedroom, "how does this work?"
you walked inside to find your boyfriend with foundation in his hand as he intensely read the bottle. you smiled and walked closer, taking it from him and sitting him down in the chair.
"do you want me to show you?" he nodded and you smiled.

you got to work on his face and once that was done he was impressed, of course you knew matty wore makeup for stage shows but he never wore this much, so it was new to him.
"how do you do this?" he asked while touching it and you swatted his hand away.
"no touching until I'm done, matthew."

you decided to go bold on his eyeshadow and you refused to let him see it until you were done.
"come on, y/n! please?" he was giving you the puppy dog eyes and you just shook your head.
"no, not until I'm done, matty!" he groaned and continued to sit while you basically pampered him.

once you were finished and handed him the mirror he was smiling and you swore his eyes were glowing.
"this is so good, y/n! thank you." he stood up and kissed your cheek, and was sure to leave a stain of lipstick on it.
you rolled your eyes and smiled, "it was no problem, babe. I'm glad you like it."

"so now that you did mine, does that mean I can return the favor?"

//

that was short and cute idk ??