bonding // matty (pt 1)

this is from mikeys-thighs on Tumblr !!

🌼 quick an / life update !!
- so Friday ya girl got her first kiss and it was great and I'm still so happy about it omg my life is great rn :))))))))

//

your rather peaceful slumber was disturbed by your boyfriend’s morning wood digging into your back. His lanky, tattooed arms were wrapped securely around you and he was snoring softly in your ear. He started to lightly grind his hips into you and moan your name. You turned your head to look at him to see he was still fast asleep. ‘Aww he is having a wet dream,’ you though as you turned so you were facing him.

“Matty. ” You whispered.

“Matt wake up.” You tried again shaking him. He groaned before slowly opening his eyes. He smiled that gorgeous smile at you before pulling you closer to him.

“Good morning, love.” He said groggily before kissing you.

You kissed back briefly before pulling away. He moved so he was hovering over you. You dragged you hands up his back and stopped to ran your hands through his massive case of bed head. He pushed his hips into yours, his boner pressing into your thigh. It was his way of silently telling you he was in the mood. He dipped his head down to kiss from your jawline to  If you were to be perfectly honest you were too but there was one problem.

“Jesus Matty didn’t you get enough last night?” You asked. He looked at you with those beautiful brown eyes of his and shook his head ‘no’. You chuckled a little before becoming serious.

“As much as I would love to, we can’t because Melody is going to come bursting through these doors any minute now.” You stated knowing your four (almost five) year old like the back of your hand. 

You reminding him that your daughter was here made him fall back on the bed and groan. You had Melody before you met Matty. Her dad was still the picture but you guys had a falling out a year after she was born. It wasn’t that he didn’t like Melody but it was the other way around. She didn’t really into the idea of her mom dating. You traced your hand up and down Matty’s bare chest and just sat in silence for a minute. The silence was shortly broke by your bedroom door creaking open. You both turned you heads to see Melody standing in the doorway. When you locked eyes with her you patted the bed. She smiled a big goofy smile and ran over to you. You sat up and she sat on your thighs. 

“Good morning my little sapling. How’d you sleep?”

“Morning momma. Hi Matty. Good.” She said in a sleepy tone indicating she had just woken up.

“That’s good. Since you are spending the week with Mommy. You get to choose what we do. So what does my sapling want for breakfast?”

“Bacon!” She exclaimed instantly bouncing up and down.

You laughed and pinched her cheeks. This caused her to laugh and her hazel brown eyes lit up. Melody inherited most of her traits from her dad including his eyes. Her laughter was the most contagious thing ever and soon the room was filled with laughter. Once the laughter died down Matty clapped his hands together and rubbed them together.

“Okay so I will cook breakfast and you two have some time to yourselves.” He said getting out of bed and picking his shirt off the ground.He quickly slipped it on his body before walking over to your side of the bed. 

“I will call you when it’s done.” He kissed your temple and then kissed the top of Melody’s head. He walked out of the room and closed the door.

Melody got of your lap and sat next to you. You wrapped your arm around her and kissed her cheek. She snuggled into your side and wrapped her small arms around you.