maybe i don't want heaven // george

🌸 for JooBroo !! this is loosely based off the song "heaven" by troye sivan ! (plot is a bit changed lol)

☘ go read hard feelings, loveless and then melodrama !!

☄ go read my rant and poem books! (and song recommendations)

//

there's a lot of things i want in this world, but only one seems to satisfy my hearts desires. and that thing, is george daniel. it's a bit of adoration, i adore him like nothing i've ever seen before. but i wouldn't trade it in for anything.

"how are you feeling today, love?" george asked me as he handed me a bowl of soup, i was recovering from a cold and he had been there to take care of me through the entire thing.
"a bit better, now that you're here." i smiled up at him as he sat down across from me. he wanted to be closer but we couldn't risk him getting sick because of the band.
"i miss you." he sighed, wrapping his hand in mine, enveloping my limbs into a sudden warmth which i was grateful for because most of my body was cold.

george got up and answered his phone, walking away and leaving me alone once again. he came back with a sad look on his face.
"g," i questioned, reaching for his arm and pulling him down next to me, "what's wrong?" his expression was sad.
"my parents are coming over tomorrow."

my heart skipped a beat, or should i say, they skipped several.
"but why?" i started speaking rapidly, "they don't like me so what's the point?"

he sighed, "baby, i know they don't. but i do, and that's all that matters, isn't it?" he kissed my knuckles, lightly brushing his thumb over them. i sighed and nodded, he was right. there wasn't anything his parents could do that could change that, or anyone for that matter.

"georgie!" his mother called from the open door, she was holding trays of food and trying to hug him at the same time.
"mum, let me get that." george grabbed the food from her and sat it on the table.
"your house is so lovely, georgie!" his mom was complementing it, but she hasn't seen me laying on the couch yet.

"oh, you're still here." she said coldly, her eyes darted elsewhere when she saw me. it's like she thought she would get cancer if she saw me.
"yeah, hi mrs. daniel."

it had been four more hours since george's parents got there and everyone was sitting up the table and getting ready to eat. once we had all sat down, no one really said anything.
"so, how was your drive?" george was trying to make small talk with his father.
"fine." his father said gruffly, picking at his peas and not looking at either of us.

then george tried his mother, "mum?" he asked her the same question and she said the same thing, with the same reaction.

"really?" george spoke up, his voice was louder than it usually is. "i know you don't like Alex but this is ridiculous!"

"don't like him? of course we don't like him!" his mother was shouting, she had gotten up from the table.
"why?" george had gotten up too, "because he's a boy?"

she started to cry, "i just wanted you to be happy and normal."
george looked at her like she was crazy, "i am happy, and this is normal! why can't you see that?"
tears were flowing down her cheeks like a river, her chest heaved with sobs.
"georgie, please."
he stopped for a moment, "you need to leave, both of you." they looked at him like he had just slapped them, protesting and begging him, to which he just pointed towards the door and they walked out.

"i'm sorry that they did that." he came towards me and wrapped his arms around me, "it won't ever happen again."

//

i hope u liked it !!

🍃 request things in the comments and i'll do them for u !!