celestial // matty

🥀 guess who's back, back again tell a friend

🌸 this one was written by me and is actually a small imagine (written elsewhere on my profile go read it lol i just copied it to put here)

🌼 go read angelic !!

//

his breathing was slow, shallow, steady. his chest rose and fell with each inhale and exhale, his life escaping every second.
his hair was matted around his face, curls wildly scattered here and there. his lips pursed in a pout, making him look even more beautiful than he already was.

and he was beautiful, so so beautiful.

and he was all hers; hers and no one else's.
and for that, she could not fathom how she had gotten so lucky.

how he, matty healy, could chose her. someone so ordinary and regular, to walk beside him. for he, was not ordinary in her eyes, he was an enigma.

she often doubted him, finding excuses and ways to make him leave, showing him there were others better than her. that he could do better, be better.
but every time, he would only reply with, "but i have everything i could ever want. and she's right here next to me."

and she would forget; forget about her doubts and worries, her self conflict as he showed her just how much she meant to him, in ways one could only imagine.

he often thought of her; how beautiful, unique, and smart she is. and how lucky he is to have her.
he watches her from afar sometimes, when she's painting or just reading a book. he admires her, thinking on all they could be.

"what are you looking at, matty?" she would ask when she looked up and caught him.
"the universe." he would reply, and he was.

to him, she was his universe. she was the stars and planets that revolved and existed around him. she was the sun and the moon, the balance between the light and dark inside of him. she was the mass of nothing, in which he had not yet discovered, but he would one day.

she was everything, sometimes more than that.

and she was his, as he was hers.