don't call it a fight when you know it's a war // matty ((part one))

- via imaginemattyhealy on tumblr!!

//

“Great show guys!” I cheered, they all hugged me, except my boyfriend. “What if we go to some club?” George asked. “Sounds good.” Adam replied.

We got in a van and minutes later we were ordering some alcohol in the bar. Me and the guys had some shots of tequila while Matty was just drinking red wine. After a couple more of shots the guys went to the dancefloor leaving me and Matty alone. Suddenly, Arctic Monkeys started to play, my favorite song. “Matty, let’s go dance!” I exclaimed, he was still lost in his cellphone. A couple seconds passed and I was still staring at him, he frowned at me and then his eyes went to his phone again. “505” I said, dissapointed because apparently he doesn’t remember that that is our song, the song that was playing when we met. “In my imagination you’re waiting lying on your side, with your hands between your thighs and a smile.” The song was over and I couldn’t believe he won’t sing along with me like every time we heard the song. Dancing Shoes playing now. “Come on, let’s go dance Mattyyyy…” I said trying to cheer Matt. “I don’t want to dance (Y/N)” He said with a serious look. “Fine.” I said as I leant forward suddenly. He predicted the action, however, and grabbed my shoulder to push me back as he rammed the mobile in his pocket. I didn’t saw anything but I could already imagine what’s going on, why he was so distant. Was he texting with a girl? Was he cheating on me? I could already feel tears in my eyes, I was feeling every inch of my heart breaking. Matt was my everything, could he realy do that to me? At the same time, I was embarrassed, I mean, I was already making a whole history that maybe wasn’t true but I couldn’t help it. Matty looked at me, with a smirk. Was he laughing at me? 

I couldn’t handle it, so I stood up from the chair and walked away. Part of me feeling more dissapointed than before, because I though he’d hold my hand and tell me to stay, but he didn’t. 

Suddenly, the efect of the shots I drank with the guys hit me hard. I looked around and saw no familiar faces, I got scared. I decided I needed fresh air and went out of the club. I started to walk nowhere, I wasn’t thinking straight and I was feeling silly in my heels. 

I stop, I figured that I didn’t know where I was. I was too busy trying to figure where I was going when a guy hit me. I fell to the ground and so did the guy. “Oh my god! I’m so so sorry.” he said with a panicked face. “Let me help you.” He said standing up, and then he helped me. I cried, my ankle hurts like hell. "Again, I’m so sorry.“ He said looking worried. "It’s fine, it’s these stupid shoes…” I said. He nodded with a smile, his hand slipped from my back suddenly, resting on my bum. I tried to move from his grip, but was too reliant on him to move away. His hand flexed, gripping my arse. “What the fuck are you doing?” I snapped, turning to face him. “C’mon, what else is a girl like you after on a night out?" 

He yelled suddenly, and he was pushed from my grip. I fell backwards, losing all my stability. I managed to grab for the wall, eyes darting to where the man had been just seconds before. A gasp escaped my lips as Matt’s fists slammed into the mans ribs. The expression on his face was purely furious, eyes ablaze with anger. My eyes widened in horror, body feeling glued to the wall behind me as Matt struck the man again, this time in the face. The blonde tried to fight back, grabbing at Matty’s leather jacket as he sent punch after punch into him. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I’d never seen Matt like this before, I didn’t even think he was capable of it. It was terrifying. 

Matt drove his knee into the blondes crotch, another sharp groan sounding. The next thing I knew, Matty’s hands were warped around the neck of the man, shoving him harshly up against the wall. He held the blonde against the wall, faces only centimetres apart. Blood pooled down the blondes face from his nose, drenching his face and running down his neck which was encased firmly by Matt’s hands. He looked terrified. "IF I SEE YOU EVEN LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN, I’LL FUCKING MURDER YOU, ALRIGHT?” He yelled in the face of the man, hands tightening around his neck. Matty glared straight into the eyes of the blonde, who leant as far back into the wall as he could.
When he spoke again, it was calm and quiet, raspy and poisonous. “She’s mine. I don’t appreciate people messing with my possessions, get what I mean by that, mate?” Then, Matty looked at me with a evil smirk on his lips.