4

The Girl With Six Marks
The Battle of New York City
Chapter Four

S.H.I.E.L.D Base- Conference room

They sat around the long circular table, Alyanna in between Tony and Natasha. Nick Fury paces back and forth, his hand rubbing his clean shaven chin as he assesses the situation.

"You're telling me you have 6 total soulmates?" Director Fury confirms, stopping his walk to turn and look at his new agent..

"Yup," she answers shortly, no hesitation.

Fury nods before he continues to pace. "And Stark and Romanoff are two," he says more as a statement than a question.

Alyanna nods sheepishly. "That's right," she replies, looking at both Natasha and Tony who gave her reassuring smiles.

"This isn't going to affect your training is it?" He asks Natasha who didn't look concern.

"What training?" Both Tony and Alyanna say together.

Natasha swallows before answering. "Since we have been assigned as partners, today I was going to assess your skill levels. From the gun range to...erm, hand to hand combat."

Tony immediately stood up. "No absolutely not. Romanoff is the top fighter, I will not sit back and watch my mate get beat up by her other mate!"

Observing quietly, Alyanna jumps in. "Then don't watch," Alyanna tells him simply. "I accept the training, it would give us a chance to get to know each other."

The black widow smiles widely. "I agree. Besides Stark, if you really think I would hurt my...I mean our mate, then you clearly don't understand how the bonding works."

"Right, well let's get started then," Director Fury claps his hands together.

Next Scene
S.H.I.E.L.D Base- Training rooms.

The first training session was the gun range. One of Alyanna's favorites. They were suited up, a pair of small ear plugs placed in their ears. Natasha walks up to a stand that held three different kind of firearms.

"The test is set up into three parts. Long range, short range, and pistol. For the long range you will be required to hit a small target from 400 meters away. The short range will be a series of targets within 10 meters. And the pistol will be a maze with pop up targets. Do you have any questions?" Natasha asks Alyanna who began to gear up.

Tony and Furry watches from a distance behind a metal glass.

Alyanna smirks and looks up at the redhead through her eyelashes. "Can I get a kiss for good luck?"

Natasha let out a laugh before leaning down and placing a small peck on her lips, sending pleasure down each other's spine.

Alyanna smiles and turns to begin loading her first weapon.

Cuts to Tony and Fury

"I don't have to tell you for you to know that I do not like this," Tony says to Fury, not looking at him and crossing his arms. He watches as Natasha kisses Alyanna gently on the lips.

"What? The fact that she is not only yours anymore or the fact that she is an agent now," Fury questions.

Tony turns to glare at him through his sunglasses. "Did you do this on purpose? To get me to join your pack of circus animals."

"Stark, if Jones was your soulmate or not, I would have came knocking on her door regardless. The department needs solid people, and now a days it's hard to come by quality agents in this new generation," he says simply. "Agent Romanoff needed a partner that could keep up with her. Looking at Jones's resume, she was the best fit."