11

The Girl With Six Marks
The Battle of New York City
Chapter Eleven

Abandoned Building - New York City

Alyanna's throat burns as she began to slowly wakes up. She groans as her head pulses and her mouth was dry. She opens her eyes and notices that she was in a dark room, tied to a chair. She perks up, struggling to test out how tight her restraints were. They were pretty tight.

She looks around and takes in her surroundings. She looks to be in an abandoned factory or warehouse. She closes her eyes trying to remember what had happened. Clint! Her last mate had been found...but he had attacked her, under the influence of Loki.

Loki.

She seethes with rage and began to try to find a weakness within the chains.

"I wouldn't even try," a cool voice says from behind her. She stops and glares at the dark figured who began to walk around her. There he was; dressed in his full attire, the same one that night in Germany. She remains silent as she glares daggers into him.

"I must say, your fellow partners put up quite a fight to save you, but of course, I will always be victorious," he smirks at her, waiting for her reaction.

She pales, "What have you done?"

He shrugs, waving his scepter in the air. "Nothing as of yet, but my dear, I have so many plans." He circles around her again. "This pathetic world of yours is broken, damaged, and in need of a ruler."

She spats forward, "Fuck you, we don't need you."

Loki mocks hurt, "But little one, there is so much destruction, war, and hate in your world. I could end all of that, bring peace to all the continents. Isn't that what you fought for? Peace?"

"Freedom," she answers coldly. "Freedom to choose what we want to do, not follow blindly by someone who thinks they know what's best for us. Especially from someone like you."

Loki turns to her sharply, pointing his scepter directly at her. "You are ignorant and naive." He smirks then. "But I like the fire in you. Maybe I will make you my personal slave," he insists, crawling to her. "Force my brother to watch as I fuck his darling mate," he speaks through his teeth, reaching up to touch her face.

Disgusts fills her veins and she moves to bite at his hand. He pulls back before bringing his hand up and smacking her across the face. Alyanna's face swipes to the side, the stinging sensation leaving a mark on her cheek. She faces him again, her face throbbing. "Why are you doing this?"

Loki snorts, "To be King of course."

"No, but why here. Why now?" She presses, trying to stall time. She hoped Tony was working on tracking her down. She moves her neck, trying to feel for the necklace but it wasn't there. Loki notices her struggle.

"Looking for this?" He holds up the small chained necklace with the tiny heart pendant. "Don't even get your hopes up, I've disable the tracker that Mr. Tony Stark thought he cleverly installed." She felt her stomach drop. "But to answer your question, I finally decided that I was done feeling unappreciated and undermined. Forever in the shadow of my so called brother who is far from being fit to rule Asgard. I knew I could never have the throne there, so I settled for Midgard instead. You pathetic creatures need a ruler, and I intend to be it."

"You will not succeed. My mates will come for you, and you cannot stop them," she told him confidently.

He gives her a sinister look, his mouth pulling up into a smile she swore would give her nightmare if she ever made it out of this alive. "Oh no my dear, I will not stop them."

Alyanna looks up at him, confused. But as he lifts up his scepter, looking at her with such a deceiving and mischievous look, her worse fears were about to come true.

"But you will," he claims with a laugh, pressing the scepter to her heart. 

She didn't have a chance to react as a bright beam of blue light engulfs her.

Her vision fills with nothing but blue abyss.