Taming the Beast 4

The Girl With Six Marks
Taming The Beast
Chapter Four
Allie or Foe?

Continued...

Alyanna caught up with the Hulk quickly. She followed him to the side of a large mountain where he proceeded to bash his fist into the hard rock like a machine. He growled and roared as he picked up a large boulder and threw it as far as he could.

Alyanna prayed that the rock didn't hit anything or anyone as she cautiously landed a few feet away from him. She retracted her helmet once more, knowing it would be better for Hulk to see her face.

As she approached him, he turned and snarled at her, causing her to stop and hold her hands up once more. "Bruce? I know you're in there. Please come back to me."

The Hulk narrowed his eyes. "Bruce not here!" He yelled back.

She swallowed; this was the first time since the battle of New York City that she's really seen the Hulk, and it was slightly intimidating.

"Okay...Hulk...Are you okay?" She asks calmly.

His breathing was ragged as he looks around frantically. "Hulk not!" He slams his fist against his chest.

That's when Alyanna noticed it. On the Hulk's fist, her soul mark was still imprinted on his green skin. Suddenly all her fear and doubt vanished and a calming feeling rushed over her body. Her back began to heat up rapidly, but something was different. Bruce's green flower soul mark was only warming where the large green petals would be, and not the center.

The Hulk stopped in his tracks and looked at his hand. It suddenly dawned on her what was happening. The green petals must be the Hulk while the small yellow center was Bruce. The Hulk could feel the soulmate bond.

"Hand funny," he grunts out in confusion.

She gives him a smile and a small laugh. "Yeah, that's the bond we have."

Alyanna then unsuited her hand to reach out to touch him; holding her hand up so he could touch his hand to hers. He looked down at her with uncertainty before bringing his hand down to her, gently touching his green skin to hers. He was met with that soul electricity which caused him to shrink back and growl.

"It's okay," she says calmly. "It didn't hurt did it?"

The Hulk shakes his head. "We...soulmates?"

Alyanna nods; this was so crazy right now! How could this even be possible? She could only guess that fate knew Bruce would become the Hulk, hence her soul mark always being there even though the Hulk had been created just a few years ago.

Hulk proceeded to reach down and with his large finger touches Alyanna's face gently. The Hulk did something that Alyanna was confident that no one had ever witnessed before; he smiled.

Alyanna felt her heart throbbing in her ears and she touched his finger while leaning into him, returning the smile. He looked her up and down before growing in displeasure. "Weapon Hulk no like."

Alyanna nods while stepping back and retracting her suit back into her wrist plates. At the motion, the Hulk shrinks back. But once she was back in her normal clothes, the green Beast relaxes and touches her once more.

"You pretty," He booms before wrapping his large hands around her waist and lifting her up.

Alyanna yelps but relaxes against his touch, no fear left in her body. She smiles up at the Hulk who gives her a look of uncertainty. It was kind of cute the way he was acting, so innocent and unsure. She leaned forward to kiss him, figuring she should show him how to do it.