A Mission in Paris 6

The Girl With Six Marks
A Mission in Paris
Chapter Six

Quinjet-Paris

Later on that evening, Fury alerted the team to where Raoul or Electric Doom had escaped too. Their orders were to arrest him and bring him back to S.H.I.E.L.D where he would then be transported to the special prison since he was deemed too dangerous for the public.

They fly to the outskirts of Paris where Raoul's laboratory was located in an abandoned lightbulb factory.

"How fitting," Alyanna murmurs as the jet lands a mile away.

"Right," Clint starts, assessing the situation. "Romanoff and Jones, take the west side entrance. Schoeler, take the east entrance."

"And you?" Skullcrusher questions, fixing his skull gloves over his hands.

"I'll go up high," he replies. "Remember to avoid water and holding anything metal. Everyone got their rubber boots?"

The teams nods. "Great, let's go!" He hooks his crossbow in its place and the team breaks up.

Next Scene
Abandoned Light Bulb Factory

Natasha and Alyanna snuck around to the side, breaking a window and slipping inside while Luis found a side door to bust into. Clint used his groppling arrow to scale up to the roof, where he found a way to get inside.

The team searches the building, coming up empty each ture they made.

Cuts to Aly and Nat

Their guns in their hands, the pair scopes out each room. "There seems to be nothing here," Alyanna whispers to Black Widow.

"Which is exactly what they want you to think," Natasha replies, swinging around one corner. They ended up in the main factory part where the production use to be made. Alyanna looks up to see Luis swing around the corner, discovering the room the same time they did.

They hear and whistle and they look up; Clint was crouched on a wooden beam, his crossbow in hand.

"I checked all the rooms," Luis comments, his eyes scanning around. "There's nothing here."

Suddenly there was a loud annoying and dramatic laugh erupting from the center of the huge room. Electric doom steps out from behind a large piece of machinery. He's dressed in a crazy rubber suit with big black goggles placed over his eyes.

"Ahh, the Agents who put a temporary pause to my master plan. You have returned," He mocks, his lips turned in a snarl.

Natasha and Alyanna point their guns towards him. "We've come to take you in, now we can do this the easy or hard way. You are obviously outnumbered, so choose wisely," Alyanna wittly shoots back, her eyes narrowed into slits.

The mad man seemed to think for a moment. He reaches into his pocket, causing both the female agents and Clint to tighten their hold on their weapons. "On the contrary, I believe it is YOU who is outnumbered!" As he says this, he pulls out a device and pushes a button.

The team tenses as electrical robots around them they didn't notice before came to life.

"Oh fuck," Alyanna curses as one robot comes up to her. She unleashes a few bullets into its head, sending it tumbling to the floor.

A full out battle began, and the group springs into action.

Black Widow shoots into a few robots while jumping and slamming her steel toe boots right into the breastplate of one. She turns and takes out a few more with her handgun, but she was out of ammo. While reloading, she jumps over a charging robot, aiming her gun and firing a bullet right into the back of his head.