The Hidden Mark 4

The Girl With the Six Marks
The Hidden Mark
Chapter Four

The sound of an explosion echos through Alyanna's ears and she crouches down from her spot. Her breath quickens along with her heartbeat as she looks up from her spot. A bullet flies past her face and she drops back down.

"I need back up now!" She yells into her radio as she picks up the rifle and points it towards the enemy. She roars as she lets a round of bullets slam into her target, pausing only to reload. Beside her, one of her comrades kneels beside her. "We have two at nine o'clock, and three down by that building right there!" She says to her battle buddy.

"Roger that," a deep and familiar voice says back and her head snaps to the person beside her. Blue eyes stare back at her and Alyanna lets out a gasp.

"Steve? What are you doing he--," she was cut off as a bullet flies and pierces through his head. Blood splatters everywhere and Alyanna lets out a horrified scream.

As she reaches down to grab his body, it began to fall into a black hole and she was soon swallowed by the darkness. Steve's body begins to fade away and all Alyanna could see was his lifeless eyes staring back at her.

She falls and falls and the darkness around her begins to light up in flashy stars. Suddenly, a pair of arms circles around her tightly and she looks up to see Thor holding her. He smiles down at her and she couldn't help but cry in pain and hold onto him.

Then, she was no longer falling and when she opens her eyes, she noticed that she was back in Asgard. But Asgard wasn't the beautiful city that she remembered, but a fiery hell hole. As her feet hit the ground, and she steps away from Thor, she gasps from the changed environment.

"What happened?" Her voices echos out but as she turns to Thor, his face begins to contorted and was changed into that of Loki.

"I finally did it," he cackles. "I finally killed my brother and became King!" His face was different then the last time she remembered him. "And you will be my slave!"

She screams and lifts her hands up as Loki lifts his scepter and aims it at her.

Blue light invades all of her senses and she is once again left in the dark.

She suddenly opens her eyes as a roar of applause surrounds her. She jolts back as she is now in a banquet hall surrounded by many formally dressed people. Alyanna looks around in confusion and she realizes that she was at Stark Tower in the banquet hall. Her stomach fills with dread as she looks up to to the stage where her Tony was extending an arm out towards...Pepper?

Her whole body froze as the red haired woman walks up on the stage, a huge smile gracing her face. She watched in pain as Tony and her stared into each other's eyes. It was like a horror movie playing right in front of her. Tony then turns to the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, you just witnessed me finding my soulmate, Pepper Pots."

It was like a knife stuck through Alyanna's heart and as the people around her stood to their feet clapping, she felt like falling out of her chair.

What is happening to her!? She looks up one more time to see Pepper staring down at her with a smirk. That was all Alyanna needed as she stood to her feet and booked it out of the room. She ran towards to exit, the walls around her melting. As she busted through the double doors she was met with a cold and grey room instead of the outside like she expected.

Her head snap around and she felt as if she was moving in slow motion. She heard footsteps coming down a hall that was to her right and she turns to see a hooded figure walking towards her. Her heart skips a beat as the figure looks up and the eyes of her Clint stares past her.