Date Night 4

The Girl With Six Marks
Date Night
Chapter Four
Stargazing with Thor

S.H.I.E.L.D Base-Rooftop

Tonight was a clear crisp night. The sky was big and open, not a cloud in sight. Alyanna was waiting patiently on the S.H.I.E.L.D rooftop. Her palms were slightly sweaty for she was unusually nervous for this date. But then again, this date was with a Demi-God from another world. She was curious to what he had came up with, since he wasn't from her planet. She didn't expect the classic dinner and a movie, and she was quite excited about it.

He also didn't have a cell phone, and so they only communicated in person. He told her to meet him on the rooftop this Friday night so she hoped he wouldn't forget. Which brings her back to waiting patiently.

She wore something warm, a pair a black leggings, a pink sweater, and some black combat boots. She held a jacket in her arms, just in case it got too cold. She sat on the edge, her feet dangling over the side.

A few more minutes passed when the loud roar of thunder could be heard. Alyanna knew it must be her mate since the sky was so clear.

She stands and makes her way towards the middle of the platform. Looking up into the sky, she flinches as a bright ray of lightning flashes and with a crack of thunder, Thor appears kneeling in front of her. As he stands, Alyanna notices that he was dressed in a very formal black tux, finished with a crisp bow tie. His hair was pulled back in a pony tail, and his lips turned up in a huge smile.

"My lady Alyanna," Thor booms, stepping towards her and wrapping his huge arms around her

"My lady Alyanna," Thor booms, stepping towards her and wrapping his huge arms around her. "I have missed you these last few moons."

Alyanna breathes in his mystic scent, like earth and stardust. "I have missed you too," she replied, reaching up to kiss him gently. "But Thor, you didn't have to get this fancy."

He frowns, stepping back and looking down at his attire. "Tony Stark told me this is traditional clothing when taking a lady out on a 'date.'"

Alyanna rolls her eyes but smiles at him. "Maybe for a formal date, but this is just a casual date right?"

Thor felt his cheeks warm from embarrassment. He should have done more research. Alyanna notices this and touches his face. "But you look absolutely handsome," she compliments and Thor looks at her with love and adoration.

"And you, my goddess, are more beautiful than Freya herself," he tells her, taking her hand and twirling her around.

She laughs, loving the attention from her out-of-this world soulmate. "What do you have plan for us tonight?"

"Well the night is beautiful, the moon is almost full. I have planned for us to retreat to the mountains and enjoy our company and the scenery," he says confidently and as if he were proud of himself for coming up with the idea.