The Hidden Mark 7

The Girl With the Six Marks
The Hidden Mark
Chapter Seven

Brotherhood Hideout-Training Room

Bucky tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for his 'student' to arrive for training. The door to the gym slams open and Alyanna comes stumbling into the room, panting and obviously out of breath.

"Hey! Sorry, I got lost!" She pants as she jogs towards him.

This was the third day of their training, and this morning he had let Alyanna navigate the halls without him. He guessed he overestimated her.

"Don't let it happen again," he remarks coldly before walking over to the combat mats.

Alyanna frowns before following after him. In the three days of getting to know Bucky, she felt as though he was trying his hardest to be distant from her. Not to mention he basically secluded her from everyone else. She hadn't ran into that Luis character again and most of the members steered clear from her. She also hasn't met this 'Master' either. Alyanna was basically alone in this strange world. She also wasn't allowed to leave, which was understandable. Apparently the Avengers placed a target on her, and if she gets caught, they'd probably kill her on the spot. But she still couldn't help but feel like a prisoner in this underground bunker.

"Remind me again why the Avengers want me dead?" She asks the man with the metal arm

He grinds his teeth before answering. "You were sent to steal a very valuable piece of technology. They found you and nearly stopped you if we hadn't had showed up. You took a nasty hit to the head, but apparently you found out some very valuable information. They don't' know you lost your memory. So it'll be best to stay clear of them."

Alyanna cocks her head in wonder but decided to change the subject. "So what'll it be today?"

Her body wasn't as sore as she expected it to be after all the training she has endured. It was probably because it was use to the intense workouts. Bucky wouldn't tell her much about herself and avoided the topic all the time. But she imagined that she had been pretty badass.

"We're doing hand to hand combat," Bucky answers her.

Alyanna cracks her fingers. "Again? Who am I going against?" She asks almost excitedly.

Bucky smirks as he rolls his shoulder back and cracks his neck. "Me."

Alyanna looks stunned, her eyes raking up and down her trainer's body feeling slightly intimidated. "What? Me and you?"

You've done it before, he wanted to tell her. But he kept his mouth shut and ignored the aching feeling of remembering how he was forced to fight her. This time was different though, for he had full control.

"I want you to give it all you got. I'll be on the defense," he comments as he readies himself. He holds up his fist and she holds her fighting stance.

Alyanna felt nervous, she wasn't sure if it was because she was going against him. Either way, there was no backing out now.

She moves first, throwing a punch towards his face. He quickly doges and moves out of the way. "Come on, I know your better than that," Bucky mocks her with a smirk.

Alyanna's lips tighten in a thin line as she tries again. They continued to fight, Alyanna engaging while Bucky blocked and doge. It wasn't until he shot a hand out and grazed her chin did they stop.

The brunette holds her face as she stares wide eyed at her opponent. Bucky's heart was racing in his chest, but he couldn't react, he couldn't show her his emotions. "What's wrong? Princess can't take a hit?" he teases.