Brotherhood 5

The Girl With Six Marks
Brotherhood
Chapter Five

Continued...

"One," he continues.

Alyanna's stomach twists in knotts and she wondered what was going on in Steve's mind.

"Two."

If they didn't act now they'll turn into target practice!"

"Three!"

"Alright," Steve cutts him off. He looks at the men and a smile begins to play on his lips. "If there's one thing you all should have learned in bad guy 101 is that the good guys," he give a small shrug to emphasize, "Never come without a backup plan."

Luis snorts as he rolls his eyes. "Fire!"

The sound of bullets flying through the air lit up the alley way as the masked men fired their weapons.

The Avenger acted fast; Steve grabbed a trash can that had conveniently been beside them and used the lid as a shield as he grabs Alyanna and hides her from the rain of fire. Meanwhile, the highly trained agent whips out her own gun and begins firing it at the men.

One by one they fell and the fire ceased for a second. Captain America took this time to throw the trash can lid at one of the men and in a split second he was on them. He punched and knocked out the men on by one while Luis looked stunned.

Alyanna didn't hesitate as she runs at Luis full speed. She jumps in the air and with her foot, swings it towards her ex-lover.

Smirking, Luis moved faster than expected and caught Alyanna's foot. He grips it tightly and swings her around.

She yelps and Steve calls out her name right before Luis releases her right into Steve. The pair flies into the wall as Steve catches Alyanna. By the time they recovered, Luis was jumping in the van and they were taking off.

"No! We can't let them get away!" The brown hair girl stresses as she takes off out of the alley and runs towards the street. She quickly looks around and sees an unattended motorcycle and quickly jumps on it.

"What are you doing?" Steve asks her as she pulls out a device that allows her to hack into any motor vehicle. The bike roars to life and Alyanna kicks it into gear.

"They are NOT getting away this time," she growls as she speeds off towards the van.

"Alyanna wait!" Steve calls after her, worried that his soulmate was going to kill herself. He watches as she takes off and he began to take off himself, except on foot.

He pushed his muscles to run faster as he tried to catch up until he was able to find a bike himself.

Alyanna on the other hand was zipping through traffic at high speeds as she slowly began to see the van in sight. Of course nothing was ever easy and the side windows to the van unlatch and two automatic rifles pointed at her.

"Shit!" She curses as she changes lanes and increases the speed.

They begin shooting at her and she tried her best to dodge the bullets.

She pulls out her own gun and begins to shoot at the tires in hold to blow it out. The last bullet in her handgun zipped through the air and embedded right into the rubber of the back tire, causing it to burst.

The van loses control for a moment and Alyanna took the opportunity to drive right up behind them.

Of course she didn't really think of what to do once she caught them. All she had on her were simple gadgets and her viper knives. But at the same time she didn't care as long as Pepper or Luis was hurt in some way. As bad as that sounds.