7

The Girl with Six Marks
The Battle of New York City
Chapter Seven

Germany-Quinjet (Aircraft)

Loki was tracked to Germany where he had been undercover at an event. The team had just arrived as he stood over a group of civilians. Natasha sped up as she saw Loki preparing to strike a brave elder man.

"Steve go!" Alyanna exclaims but Captain America was already on it. The back of the carrier opens and he jumps out. "Okay aim for Loki, as soon as he's open take the shot." Alyanna watches as her mate jumps in front of the old man just in time to deflect the strike from Loki with his shield.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing," she hears him say through the earpiece to Loki and she tries to hold back the giggle; men always needed a clever pre-fight line

Loki speaks back and her soldier responds with, "I'm not the one who's out of time," just as Natasha positions herself in front of Loki, her eyes focusing as she prepares the missiles.

"Loki drop the weapon and stand down," she orders through the speakers.

The horned man growls, lifting his scepter and aiming for the Quinjet. He fires at them with a blue energy, Black widow maneuvers out of the way just in time.

The civilians began to scramble to safety as Captain America turns a vicious glare to the outer world terrorist.

Steve had watched as Loki almost hit the aircraft containing his mate; intense fury fills him and he growls as he lunges at the abnormally dress being. "He's all over the place!" Natasha shouts in frustration, trying to aim for her target.

They battled for a few more minutes, and Loki pushes his scepter against Steve's helmet.

"Kneel!" He orders to the soldier in a low commanding voice.

"Not today!" Captain America grunts as he flips up and knocks Loki away from him

"Not today!" Captain America grunts as he flips up and knocks Loki away from him. The Asgardian glowers and points his spear of blue energy towards the patriotic dressed superhero. With a gust of power, he sends a blue blast straight towards him. Steve holds up his shield to protect himself, but the power was too great and it sent Steve flying back into a statue.