Princess of Asgard 2

The Girl With Six Marks
Princess of Asgard
Chapter Two

Avengers Headquarters

"What the heck do you mean you're leaving!?" Tony exclaims in shock and confusion. The others were gathered around while Alyanna stands in front of them holding onto Thor's hand.

Alyanna felt all of her soulmate's mixed emotions and it was slightly overwhelming and made  her need to sit down. "I know, it sounds crazy. But Thor wants me to see his home planet one last time before he commits to living here," Alyanna explains with a sheepish grin.

Tony lifts an eyebrow and gives Thor an incredulous look. "This isn't a trip across the world. You are speaking of space travel, is that even possible for a human?"

"My people have powerful magic that can make a human adapt to the atmosphere on Asgard," Thor provides humbly, staring Tony down.

"Are you sure this is a good idea!?" Tony continues, looking at the others. "Am I the only one who had any concerns about this?"

The others look around at each other. Natasha was the first to speak. "Well, with the events that have been going on lately I think it may be safer if Aly goes with Thor. Till we are able to sort things out here."

Tony scoffs and shakes his head. "Ridiculous!" he mutters as he takes a seat on the couch.

It was Steve's turn. "Nat's right. Alyanna was a target for these madmen. If she could leave to a place where they definitely can't find her, then it'll give us some time to catch these guys."

"Besides, what safer place than with the strongest Avenger!" Thor boast while holding up his hammer. The others roll their eyes while Alyanna snickers. "What? I am the strongest Avenger," Thor whines while Bruce pats him on the back. 

"If that's what you believe," the doctor teases. Thor looks oblivious while Alyanna decided to change the subject.

"It would only make sense for me to go. There's no way Erik could find me on Asgard," she points out.

Tony pinches the bridge of his nose. "You're not going to be gone for two years are you?" He groans.

A surge of panic fills the room and Alyanna quickly shakes her head. "No! No! Thor and I have already discussed that we'll be gone no longer than two months."

"Two months!" The billionaire genius exclaims while throwing himself back against the couch dramatically.

"I mean that's not a long time if you compare to how long Thor has been gone away from Alyanna," Clint speaks up.

"I think I'm alone in this argument," Tony sighs while staring up at the ceiling. Alyanna moves to hover over him, grasping his face with both her hands.

"Don't worry baby, it'll fly by faster than you think. And once I'm home, we're home for good," she gives him a bright and reassuring smile.

He exhales loudly. "I guess." He then reaches up and pulls Alyanna down to press his lips against hers. "Just promise to not get lost in space," he request as she pulls away.

She laughs and pecks his lips again. "I promise."

Next Scene
Outside the Avenger's Headquarters a few days later

Alyanna hugs Annie as she fake sobs into her shoulder. "I'm going to miss you so much!" Her best friend cries.

The brown-haired avengers pats her shoulder lovingly. "I'm counting on you to take care of things here. And make sure my soulmates don't get into too much trouble."