The Hidden Mark 2

The Girl With the Six Marks
The Hidden Mark
Chapter Two

Brotherhood Main Hideout

Alyanna screams behind the gag that was stuffed into her mouth. She had a bag over her head as she was carried through the dark halls of the underground lair. The female avenger kicked and scream against the person who held her, but she couldn't move much since she was still in her wedding dress.

Finally, she was dropped onto a chair and quickly bounded to the arms and legs. The bag over her face was pulled off, and the tear stained face of Alyanna glares up at her captor. They were in a dark room, with a spotlight directly on her, making her blind to any of their surroundings. She felt awfully familiar with this position, and the thought made her sick to her stomach,

Erik sucks his teeth at the sight, reaching up to lift Alyanna's chin. "Nothing more pretty than a crying bride."

Alyanna moves her face away from his hand to scream into the gag in anger. "Sorry dear, what was that? Couldn't quite catch what you said," he teases with a smirk.

If looks could kill, Erik would be a dead man. Alyanna breaths heavy, her body becoming exhausted from all the fighting she did.

"If you calm down, I'll remove that cloth. And don't bother screaming for help, we're too far underground for anyone to hear you."

Alyanna's body immediately stills, but her glare never let up. Erik reaches up and tugs the cloth from her mouth out. Alyanna moves her mouth to recover from having it open for so long. She didn't yell or scream, she just remained calm and tried to steady her breathing. All of her soulmarks were panicking, and it was almost becoming unbearable. She knew that the others were freaking out and desperately trying to find her. The necklace that was around her neck gave her some kind of comfort because she knew there was a tracking device in it.

But Erik must have picked up on her sudden change of mood for he stared deeply at her. His eyes looks down to the necklace and he snags it between his fingers and pull it from her neck. It snaps, causing Alyanna to flinch. "Stark technology is too predictable. He couldn't have thought of a more clever way of hiding this?"

The man holds the hearshape pendant between his fingers before applying pressure and crushing it to dust. Alyanna watches the particles fall to the ground, and her conclusions were right. There was no way this man was human. He must be Eirik, the God of Envy.

"What...do you want...with me?" Alyanna rasps, her throat raw from all the screaming she had done.

She hears him laugh and she wanted nothing more than to punch him in his throat so she wouldn't have to hear that damn laugh again.

"I thought we've been through this my dear? Or did you forget our lovely dance?"

Alyanna felt the bile rise in her throat but she swallowed it down quickly. "How could I forget the worse three minutes of my life?"

Erik doesn't bat an eye at her insult. Instead, he scratches his beard and gives her a smile. "There's the fire I admire."

"Fuck you! How dare you ruin my wedding day!?" She spits, her anger surging through every nerve of her body.

"Your marriage would have been based purely on the fact that you are soulmates. Otherwise, Tony Stark would have never even bat an eye towards you."

"That's not true," Alyanna jabs. "Being soulmates gives us a platform but we fell in love just like anyone else would!"

Erik quirks an eyebrow. "And what of your other soulmates? Do you love them too?"

Alyanna looks stunned at the question. "Of course I do! I love them all as individuals."