A Mission in Paris 4

The Girl With Six Marks
A Mission in Paris
[Chapter Four]
The Rescue

Continued...

Alyanna closes her eyes, anticipating the electric shock to assault her body. But when it never came, she snaps her eyes open.

As Electric Doom was about to fire his weapon, a steel arrow came flying through and hit the weapon out of his hand. He yells in frustration and turns a burning gaze towards the sewers where none other than Hawkeye comes running out, his crossbow aiming directly at the mad man. Skullcrusher was right behind him, his eyes snapping over to Alyanna.

Clint glances towards his mate, checking to see if she was okay. His heart pounded in his ears as he made eye contact with her. The fearful expression she gave him made his blood boil as he glares back at the mad man. His arrow still pointed, he nods to Luis. "Get her to safety," he orders him before rushing forward and releasing another arrow towards Electric Doom.

Luis nods in confirmation, rushing over to her

Alyanna couldn't have been more thankful than to see both of them, her heart skipping a beat as she watches Clint and Electric Doom go at it.  Luis bends down and picks her up and Alyanna refrains from pushing him away. "Let's get you out of here," he says in a soft low voice. He begins to run towards the exit, and Alyanna looks over her shoulder warily at her mate.

Hawkeye manages to knock the man off his feet with a side kick. Taking another swing at Electric Doom, Clint misses by a few inches as the crazy man rolls out of the way and jumping to his feet. He turns to run away from the S.H.I.E.L.D agent but Clint pulls out another one of his arrows and shoots it at him; it opens up and emits an electric charge that shocks Raoul to the ground. "You're not the only one with electric weapons," Clint smirks, running up to kick the man to the side.

He grunts and coughs, looking up at Clint fearfully. Right as Clint was about to deliver another kick, he raises his hands up. "No wait! Please!" He pleads, his face scrunching up. "Don't take me away."

Clint glares down at him, Alyanna's battered body flashing across his mind. "Too late," he growls, bending down to grab him by the collar.

Electric Doom begins to snicker, in a thick french accent her sneers at the agent in front of him. "But monsieur, your friends aren't." He reaches into his pocket and tosses an electric bomb towards the sewer water. If it were to land in the water, it will send a massive electric current through the sewers and could potentially kill both Luis and Alyanna.

"No!" Clint roars, dropping the psychopath and jumping for the bomb. He grabs it and throws it backwards before it lands into the water. He lands on the ground with a grunt, and he looks up to see Electric Doom nowhere to be seen. He slams a hand onto the ground. "Damn it!"

Next Scene-Above Ground

Luis pushes the sewer top off and to the side. He helps Alyanna up before following her. Giving him a fearful look, "You need to go back there! You need to make sure he's alright!"