Taming The Beast 7

The Girl With Six Marks
Taming The Beats
Chapter Seven
Seventh-Mark

Continued...

The Helicopters grew closer to the Hulk and Peter Parker.

Their guns came down and pointed at their target.

"Watch out!" Peter yells as he flips away as the guns began to rain down a storm of ammunition.

The hulk roars as he shields his face, the bullets propelling off of his thick green skin.

Peter crouches down away from the fire, knowing well enough that he would be a goner if he interfered. He crawled away and tried to move behind the helicopters that were firing at the Hulk. They zoomed around him, unleashing their power.

From a distance, Alyanna watched in horror as her soulmate was being bombarded with round of bullets. Cursing, she reluctantly opens her suit once more.

Once the sleek metal fully encased her body, she shot up in the air and flew to aid her soulmate and new friend.

As soon as the helicopters let up to recharge, the Hulk took his chance and jumps up to grab one of the helicopters. He hangs on the tail, grabbing the back propeller and ripping it off easily. As he jumps away, the helicopter spins out of control before plummeting into the ground and exploding into a ball of fire.

Peter took the opportunity as well to rise up and shoot a line of webbing to one of the helicopter's foot bar. With all of his strength, Peter gripped onto the webbing a pulled back with all his might. The aircraft tried to move higher out of the hold, and Peter was suddenly lifted into the air. 

He lets out a scream has his body moved away from the ground at a rapid pace. The helicopter reared up and flew in erratic pattern, trying to fling Peter off.

He began to climb up the webbing and when he finally reached the cockpit, he was surprised to see it empty. "Alyanna was right," he says to himself. Using his webbing, he shoots out a ball onto the controls.

"Self destruct in ten..nine..eight," the automatic voice speaks.

Backflipping out of the helicopter, Peter falls back to the earth as the aircraft explodes above him.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Peter prepares himself to land, and as he was about to hit the ground, he was swooped back up into the air.

Alyanna holds onto Peter's arm as she doges the falling debri. "You okay?" she asks him, finding a spot on the ground the set him down.

"Yeah, thanks!" He tells her sincerely before she turns and takes off to help the Hulk.

Meanwhile, the Hulk grabs a missle that the remaining helicopter shot at him and slams it into the ground.

Alyanna flies up to grab the helicopter's attention and whoever was flying it. She aims her arm gun to release some missile of her own and to her astonishment, the chopper flew to avoid them.

"So there really is someone behind the controls," she concludes. As the helicopter aimed towards her now, Alyanna quickly flies to avoid being targeted. But the aircraft locked onto her as it released the heat seeking missile.

"Jarvis, code 'let it rain,'" she commands and her suit immediately ejected mini solar flares to distract the missile away from her.

It worked and one missile exploded as it hit one of the solar flares.

On the ground, the Hulk could feel his hand tingling as he stared at the familiar ironman suit.

"Mate," he thunders, a feeling overcoming him that he never experienced before.