The Hidden Mark 11

The Girl With the Six Marks
The Hidden Mark
Chapter Eleven

Continued...

The beam of energy shoots straight for Alyanna and she looks up just in time to see a flash of red drop down in front of her. She shields her faces as the bright light engulfs over Ironman.

Tony on the other hand groans as his suit took the full blast. He knew the moment he saw Erik aim for his woman, exactly what he needed to do. The suit took massive damages, but it also felt charged. Erik pulls back, his face twisted in disbelief at looking at a glowing Ironman. "Impossible," he grits through his teeth.

Tony looks down at his glowing arms and hands. "Sir, you've taken 40% more damage."

"And the glowing?" He asks Jarvis.

"Apparently your arch reactor contained the energy from the blast."

Tony looks up towards Erik with a smirk. "Well how about that," he says as he holds both his palms up and sends the blast back toward the God.

Erik is blasted away and hits a tree, his body burnt as he falls to the ground.

Alyanna stares on with astonishment. Ironman saved her life?

Thor quickly kicks Loki's scepter away and grabs Erik by his shoulders.

The dark figures began to vanish into thin air and all that was left were the humans.

"Your reign of terror is over‍," Thor thunders as Erik lays limp in his grasp.

With a glare, the white haired man lips turn into a smirk. "It's only begun."

Then as if by magic, Erik disappears.

Thor growls and slams his fist into the large tree trunk.

Bucky, who was in mid punch winces in pain as his mind came back to reality. He squeezes his head before looking up to see Steve's concerned face.

"Buck?" Captain America questions as he holds his hands out.

Blue eyes flicker to where Alyanna was and with a grunt he jumps to kick Steve right in the face. He stumbles and loses his balance, just enough time for Bucky to make his escape.

He needed to get out of there, and come back for Alyanna when the time was right.

Next Scene

Natasha and Clint cuffed the last remaining members of the Brotherhood before loading them up on the Quinjet.

Alyanna stood there as she watched Luis and Pepper shackled together. She crosses her arms and nearly hugs herself as she felt so betrayed. Bucky had ran off, leaving her with the Avengers.

"So it must be true," she says quietly to herself.

A hand places itself over her shoulder and she turns to see Steve Rogers giving her a small smile. "I'm glad you are alright."

She tries her hardest not to flinch away from him. This whole time she had been told how terrible these people were, but since she's met them they had not only saved her life on multiple occasions, but had even seemed to care deeply for her.

"What now?" She asks timidly. She still didn't have her memories.

Tony, out of his suit, walks over to her. "We go home and figure it out then."

Alyanna looks up at him, her feelings mixing between gratitude and nervousness. He saved her from Erik, who definitely was targeting her. "I'm sure you all will be able to explain what happened?" She says as she looks around at the group of people.