5

The Girl With Six Marks
The Battle of New York City
Chapter Five

Three weeks later.
S.H.I.E.L.D Base-Training room

Three weeks have passed and Alyanna had been training non stop with Natasha. From hand to hand combat, to using new weapons.  As agreed before, she was to stay at S.H.I.E.L.D during the week, and then return home to Tony for the weekends.

This gave Natasha and Alyanna plenty of time to strengthen their bond and soon they became inseparable. Alyanna couldn't imagine a better time in her life, but then again she still had four other mates to discover. She wonder what it would be like once she had them all. Would she have to bounce between them? Or would Tony allow them all the stay at the tower? It was obviously big enough to host a whole army, surely her mates could all stay in one place.

She was brought out of thoughts by a pair of strong arms circling around her. She felt facial hair tickle her neck as Tony kissed her right under her ear. She knew it was him the moment he stepped into the room, her right shoulder tingling.

"Tony! What are you doing here, I thought you weren't coming till Friday," she giggles turning around in his arms.

He smiles down at her. "Yeah well Phil told me to come in. Apparently something urgent has happened."

Her eyes furrowed in confusion. Director Fury has been working on something, but he kept her and Natasha out of it so they could focus on her training.

Natasha walks into the room. "Tony," she greets."Glad to have you here, Fury would like to see us."

Alyanna narrows her eyes. Was she the only one who didn't know what was going on?

They follow her to the main conference room, where Fury was pacing back and forth. He had a large cut on his cheek that was stitched up. His face holds anger and concern.

"What's up patch, what you got yourself into now?" Tony teases, earning him a glare from the director of S

"What's up patch, what you got yourself into now?" Tony teases, earning him a glare from the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Nick Fury crosses his arms. "This is not a funny matter. We are on the verge of war. The Tesseract has been stolen by a creature who is called Loki. He destroyed the facility and murdered many of my agents. He also took Agent Barton and Dr. Selvig."

Natasha's eyes widen, "Clint?"

Fury nods, and Alyanna could feel sadness and worry from her mate. Her left ankle itched but she scratches it, not thinking much of it.

"What do you mean 'take' them?" Tony asks, his arms now crossed and his tone now serious.

"This creature has powers, magical powers. He's using some kind of mind control to make my agents work for him."

Alyanna frowns. "What are we to do?"

"We are not to do anything, I will find Loki and put a stop to him," Tony answers.