Taming the Beast 1

The Girl With Six Marks
Taming The Beast
Chapter One
Trust

The Girl With Six MarksTaming The BeastChapter OneTrust

Avengers Tower
Alyanna's Room

It has been over a month since the incident with Pepper and Spring was officially here. Alyanna thought it would be the perfect time for her and Bruce to take their road trip to the Grand Canyon, for she did promise him they would. Not only will it be some much need vacation time away from work, but also great quality bonding time for her and her high-tempered soulmate.

Since Bruce did keep to himself, she has hardly been able to spend time with him. Since the new Avengers Tower has officially been up and running, her and her soulmates have all moved in and she no longer had to worry about one feeling left out.

Thor was still away though, and she wished more than anything that she could have some kind of communication with him. Dating a Demi-God had its pros and cons, and going a long time without seeing him was definitely a con.

She had her own room, but she never slept alone. They each took turns sleeping with her at night, or she would visit them in their own rooms. Each Avenger had a room designed specially for their liking.

Bruce kept himself to the far corner while everyone else was more central. Although he did come to all gatherings and tried to include himself with the others as much as possible.

Alyanna stares up at the ceiling above her, Natasha snuggled into her side as she slept peacefully. Her hand comes up and rubs her back gently, waking her up so she could get ready.

The red haired woman groaned and held onto her tighter, causing Alyanna to giggle. "Come on babe, I need to get ready. Today is the day Bruce and I go on our trip."

The deadly assassin moans a "no," before burying her head into Alyanna's side.

She smiles lovingly; moments like this were so special to Alyanna because these were the moments her soulmates show their most vulnerable sides. Yes they were all kick-ass people, but still deep down they were all human.

Alyanna eventually convinced Natasha to let her go and she escaped into the shower. Her bags had already been packed the night before--with the help of Natasha--and all she needed was one hot headed scientist.

Kissing her girlfriend's forehead, Alyanna whispered her goodbyes before grabbing her suitcase and heading out the door and down towards Bruce's room.

On her way, she passed by Steve who looked to be coming back from an early morning jog.