8

The Girl With Six Marks
The Battle of New York City
Chapter Eight

Quinjet-Germany

"Fucking great," Tony curses, rolling off of Steve. "Good going capsicle, you let our prisoner escape."

Steve growls and jumps to his feet. But then a look of confusion graces his face. "Wait, did he just say something about his mate?"

Tony's eyes widen at the realization. He was about to respond when Alyanna shoves the now dented door open. "What happened?!" She shouts in panic, noticing that Loki was gone.

"Was that another Asgardian?" Natasha yells from the cockpit.

"Do you think he's friendly?" Steve asks.

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost. I'll be back," Tony replies before blasting off after the two strangers.

"Is he always like that?" Steve asks Alyanna who nods apologetically.

"I'll tell Nat to follow them," She says before turning back. The aircraft soon began to turn, following after the threesome.

Cuts to Tony

Tony was furious as he saw the weird big guy and Loki talking. There definitely was something outer world about the two. Whoever they were, they were going down.

Tony flies in full force towards the big guy who helped saved Loki, taking him through a miles worth of trees

Cuts back to the Quinjet

"Found them," Natasha says as she steadies the Aircraft. She could tell that Tony and that strange big guy were fighting.

"Steve can you stop them?" Alyanna asks him.

He nods shortly before grabbing his shield and jumping from the back of the carrier.

"Do you think we should go grab Loki? He still has those restraints on?"

Natasha nods, before moving the craft to where Loki had been abandoned. Strangely, he had not moved or made an attempt to escape.

"Right, I'll grab him," she says before turning to leave. Natasha grabs her hand to pull her back.

"Hey I don't think that's a good idea," She protests.

Alyanna gave her a stern look. "Nat, I'm not a defenseless little girl. We just talked about this!"

"I know," she said dejectedly. "Just please be careful," she tells her, before bringing her close and giving her a kiss.

Alyanna gives her a reassuring smile before leaving.

She walks out of the craft and holds up her gun, pointing it at the strange being who had his back to her. "Freeze! Don't move, turn around slowly!"