The Hidden Mark 10

The Girl With the Six Marks
The Hidden Mark
Chapter Ten

Continued...

There was chaos everywhere within the hideout upon the news of the Avengers discovering the lair.

Tony sent another missle to the door of the entrance.

"I guess the ultimate of surprise is out of the question," Natasha remarks with crossed arms.

"They have Alyanna, I'm not stopping till she's in my arms," he shot back as he fired once again.

The others shook their head but prepared to enter once the entrance was open.

Cuts to Bucky and Alyanna

Bucky grabs her hand and begins to lead her out through the secret exit when Erik stops them.

"No, I need you two to come with me," He instructs them and Bucky almost told him no. But the hard metal wrapped around his neck was a reminder of his limitation.

Cuts back to the Avengers.

Finally, the door bursts open and Steve and Natasha pile in. They head down the ladder and through the dark tunnel, Tony, Clint, and Thor right behind them.

"Spread out," Steve orders as the tunnel splits into multiple directions.

Natasha and Clint speed down one direction while Thor, Steve, and Tony each took one separately.

As the pair of master assassins run down the hall, they were greeted by multiple brotherhood guards. Natasha grabs a hold on one's arm and side swipes under their legs while twisting their arm until the satisfying crack was heard. She then elbows them in the head, knocking them out successfully.

Clint takes his bow and begins to shoot electric arrows into each target, electrocuting them till they fall to the ground uselessly. The pair gives each other a high five after taking down the whole heard of men.

But, as they rounded the corner, Natasha was met with a punch that she nearly didn't doge. Clint takes his arrow and points it at the man in the skull mask. The familiar blue eyes stare back at him and Clint's jaw clenches in anger.

"Scholer," he grunts.

Luis lowers the mask as he stares at his former partner. "Barton, what a nice surprise. Come to rescue your whore?" he sneers.

Clint's eyes narrow into a glare. "I should have kicked your ass when I had the chance," he remarks before taking a swing at him with his bow.

Luis doges it and maneuvers around him and throws a punch. Clint was one step a head and ducks low before rearing up with a kick to his chin. The blonde man's head swing backwards and he was met with Natasha grabbing him tightly around the neck and choke slamming him.

Luis coughs and struggles against Natasha's hold before rolling to the side and pushing her off with his strength. But before he could stand to his feet, Clint delivered a nice roundhouse kick to the side of his head. The old German soldier slams into the concrete wall before falling to the ground; his eyes roll back, clearly kicked to sky high.

Clint cracks his neck while giving Luis the middle finger. "That's for making me think you died for my soulmate asshole."

Natasha shakes her head before grabbing his arm and pulling him to continue on their way.

Cuts to Tony

The halls were too small for Tony to fly so he had to settle for running with the heavy metal suit. He comes to a slow stop as a heat signature begins to make their way towards him. He holds up his hand, ready to fire when a voice meets his ears.