Princess of Asgard 1

The Girl With Six Marks
Princess of Asgard
Chapter One

Avengers Headquarters

The others gathered in the common area to discuss the events that happened in the previous week with Alyanna and Steve.

"I knew that son of a bitch was no good! I should have dealt with him myself when I had the chance," Clint growls, his anger rising as Alyanna told them about Luis.

"I'm going to have to up the security to ensure Pepper can get nowhere near us," Tony sighs in aggravation.

"What I don't understand is who this Erik guy is and how does he know so much about us?" Natasha questions and the others look around.

"There must be a rat," Bruce suggests. "In S.H.I.E.L.D," he adds.

Steve shrugs his shoulder. "Alyanna and I have speculated that, and Director Fury is supposedly screening everyone."

"Hm, who else has been helping them?" Tony inquires as he types on a pad.

Steve and Alyanna look at each other. "What do you mean Tony?" Alyanna asks him with an oblivious tone. 

"The assassin, what information do we have on him?" Tony clarifies, looking up from the files he was browsing.

Alyanna felt uneasiness come from Steve and she too felt nervous, but she easily pushed it away; she didn't want her other soulmates to feel her emotions.

"We didn't get too much information on him," Steve declares and Alyanna felt her stomach twist in knots. Was Steve protecting him?

"I'll be sure to run a scan—," Tony was suddenly cut off by the sound of a loud thunder clap.

Everyone jumped from the noise and the lights flickered as the building shook.

Alyanna felt her heart skip a beat and her neck tingle. Without hesitation, she sprung from her seat and made a mad dash to the large window that overlooked the training field. The others follow her and she placed her hand on the glass as she squinted to see.

In the field was a large smoking platform that looked to be in weird lines and patterns.

Alyanna's breath cut short when she saw the kneeling figure in the middle stand to his feet.

"Thor," she says barely above a whisper. Her heart felt like it was pounding out of her chest and she would pass out any second.

The man turns and looks directly at her, a bright and brilliant smile spreads across his face. Alyanna lets out a sob as she turns and pushes past the others, running full speed to the stairs.

Thor waves to the others as he waits for his soulmate to come to him. He didn't have to wait long as the side door to the headquarters busts open and Alyanna appears with a tear stained face and a bright smile.

"Thor!" She cheers loudly as she sprints to him.

He opens his arms wide and she slams into his hard chest. She cries as she hugs him tightly, her face buried into his neck as his strong arms wrap around her.

"My love, oh how I've missed you!" He exclaims happily as he twirls them.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you!" She replies, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"I'm sure the others won't mind if I steal you for a moment," he says into her ear and a shiver runs down her body.

She lets out a laugh and shakes her head. "Let's go."