The Hidden Mark 3

The Girl With the Six Marks
The Hidden Mark
Chapter Three

Avenger Tower
Basement--Interrogation Room

True to her word, Directory Fury had told Kimberly that he had successfully identified the rat that had been leaking information to Erik. The Avengers had rushed down to the bottom floor of the tower where Fury had a woman handcuffed in a small room. Upon seeing the agent, they were all furious.

Tony was the first to speak. "How'd you find her?" They each observed that she was in wedding attire, so she must have been a guest.

The bald man takes a breath before saying, "We found her talking on the phone about how everything went according to plans. We pieced it together and detained her. After doing more digging, we discovered inaccuracies through her time spent in S.H.I.E.L.D."

"What is her name?" Clint asks, clearly not recognizing this agent.

"Irena Fox, at least that's what her badge says," Fury answers.

"I am going to go speak with her," Tony grumbles as he heads for the door.

"No wait! I will. I'm much better at getting information than you," Natasha stops him. "Besides, I don't need to use force to get what I want."

He rolls his eyes before walking back over to the glass. Natasha brushes her hair back before opening the door and stepping inside. The other avengers watch as the woman's face pales upons seeing the Black Widow.

Natasha looks Irena Fox up and down, memorizing every detail on her face. "Agent Fox is it?" The redhead questions as she sit down in front of the other woman.

The woman's lips form a tight line and turns away.

"How long have you been working for Erik Ewing?" The former agent questions with crossed arms.

The woman remains silent, causing Natasha to raise an eyebrow. "We can do it the easy way, where you just open up and speak; oorr, we can get the truth serum," Black Widow suggest, warning the trator.

Fox turns her eyes towards her but quickly looks down.

Natasha slams her hands on the table, her patience and anger flaring at Agent Fox being uncooperative.

"I am not going to ask again," Black Widow hisses in a dead tone.

The blonde woman turns her nose up. "You won't do anything to me, you are an avenger. And I have done nothing wrong."

Suddenly, Natasha flips the desk over and kicks her foot down onto the Fox's chest. She goes crashing to the floor where Natasha straddles her and holds one of her electric rods towards her neck. "Now listen here, and listen closely. Before I was an Avenger I was an assassin. I have no fear in killing and as of right now, you are the only person who knows where my soulmate is. So get talking or I'll get shocking," she growls through her teeth, jabbing the rod closer to her face.

The woman's eyes fill with fear as she gulps. In a shaky voice, she manages to stutter out, "I have no idea, I swear. Master doesn't tell us anything. He has a new hideout every week."

"What is he planning?" she presses again.

"He never told me. My only job was to report what Black Viper does."

"WHY!?" She snarls, her hand coming up to grab a hold of the woman's hair.

Fox yelps as tears stream down her face. "I don't know! Please believe me!"

Natasha glares down at her before she releases her. She backs away from the woman, giving her a cold stare as she says, "Well your boss fucked with the wrong family."