Date Night 7

The Girl With Six Marks
Date Night
Chapter Seven
A Cookout with the Avengers

Bruce Banner's Cabin

The Avengers assembled at Bruce's cabin deciding to have a gathering with just them and Alyanna.

Clint was on the grill, cooking hot dogs and hamburgers while Natasha was setting up the table. Bruce and Tony were sitting on the lawn chairs, sipping their drinks while conversing in some intelligent conversation. Thor and Steve were playing football, comparing each other's speed and strength.

Alyanna was basking in the beautiful scenery of the trees, the pond, and mountains around her. Her body felt most content when all of her mates were around her, and she could honestly say she was feeling true happiness. With her emotions positive, her soulmates were happy as well.

She feels a pair of arms circle around her, the familiar scent of cherries wafts into her senses. She feels a kiss press against her ear, "How are you feeling hun?"

She smiles and reaches up to rub Natasha's arm affectionately. "I feel amazing, honestly the best I've felt in years."

Natasha turns and sit beside her. "I can't tell," she smiles.

Alyanna shrugs, "Just a little more than 6 months ago I was in the middle of the desert wondering if I would ever find just one of my mates. Fast forward and I'm sitting in the forest surrounded by all of them. How could I feel anything but happiness?"

Natasha nods in understanding. "I know how you feel. My whole purpose in life was to just fight and do what the big honchos tell me to do. Now my purpose in life is to be with you."

Alyanna blushes, "Ya know I've only had one true female best friend, and even now we don't talk. I'm glad I have you," she says sincerely, reaching out and touching her hand.

Natasha smiles, leaning forward to kiss her sweetly. She suddenly laughs, looking up as Thor runs past them. "Should we show them how it's done?" She asks Alyanna, motioning towards the two playing football.

Alyanna rolls her eyes, "remember what happened last time?"

"What happened last time?" Steve says, stopping in front of them and looking at her curiously.

Curse his super hearing, Alyanna thinks before answering him. "Oh me and Natasha decided to join a couple of guys at the park."

Thor came up beside him, listening too. It was suddenly quiet, and she turns to see Tony, Bruce, and Clint all looking at her. "So what happened?" Tony inquires.

Alyanna looks at Natasha who gives her a shrug. "Tell them if you want."

Alyanna sighs, knowing that she would be hearing about this for a while. "Well...on our date we went to the park. We decided to join a couple of college boys who were playing football. One got a little butt hurt from losing and tackled me to the ground."

She sees flashes of anger across her mates faces, and her soulmarks flares up.

"What?" Steve says, crossing his arms.

She holds her hands up defensively, "To be fair, I did tackle him first. He clearly was just trying to get me back."

Tony cracks his knuckles from his seat. "Did you get his name? I'm sure a little visit from the Avengers will teach him some manners."

Alyanna rolls her eyes. "It's not a big deal."

Natasha came to her rescue, "Don't worry boys, Alyanna already had to hold me back from kicking the little chump's ass."