A Mission in Paris 5

The Girl With Six Marks
A Mission in Paris
[Chapter Five]
Misunderstanding

Paris-Hotel

As they got back to the hotel, Luis branches off on his own while Clint follows Alyanna to their room. Upon entering their room, Alyanna notices Natasha standing by the window, watching the quiet city below as the civilians slept. She knew her mate was angry even without feeling it though her soul mark. She gives Clint a worried look who in return mirrors her expression.

"Hey Nat," she starts cautiously but stops when the red haired woman turns a burning glare to her.

She stands there, her arms crossed and Alyanna could admit that she was actually scared of the deadly assassin in front of her.

"Don't 'Hey Nat' me. What the hell were you thinking?" She shouts in anger, causing Alyanna to flinch.

She bites her lip but stands her ground. "He needed to be stopped Natasha, if we had waited any longer than the whole world would be sent into darkness by now," she defends, her voice light.

Narrowing her eyes, Natasha uncrosses her arms and takes a step forward. "Did you forget we are partners? This is not a solo mission. Every since Tony gave you that damn suit, you been picking up a lot of his traits!" She jabbed harshly.

Alyanna felt herself fill with anger at her words. "Excuse me? You were injured! I didn't exactly want you to go back out on the field."

"That doesn't give you the right to lie to me," she miffs. "You have no idea how worried I was!"

Alyanna jabs a thumb into her chest. "I am fully capable of taking care of myself. How many times do I have to tell you this! You of all people should know."

Natasha rolls her eyes. "Oh yea? Then why did I have to send Clint and your ex-boyfriend after you? Imagine what would have happened if they hadn't have been there!"

Alyanna freezes and Natasha's eyes widen at the realization of what she just said.

"What?" Clint blurts, looking between Alyanna and Natasha. "Ex-boyfriend? You dated Schoeler?" He questions Alyanna, his eyebrow raises.

Alyanna clenches her jaw, glaring at Natasha. "Thanks a lot Romanoff, so much for trusting you." With that last statement Alyanna stalks out of the room, heading down the hall to the stairs.

Natasha feeks herself with dread and she wanted to do nothing but go after her. "Alyanna!" she calls after her but as she steps towards the door.

Clint stops her by grabbing her arm. "Give her some space, she'll cool off and I'll go talk to her."

Natasha bites her lip, her heart clenching at what had just happened.

Next Scene
Paris-Hotel-Roof

Alyanna stomps out onto the roof, her anger slowly beginning to evaporate as she felt the cool breeze surround her. Leaving the negative environment helped; she never felt that much anger around her soulmate before, only with Loki. She takes a deep breath, noticing the sun beginning to rise in the horizon. She walks towards the edge, her heart skipping a beat as she saw Luis sitting there on the edge, a bottle of French Wine next to him.