Brotherhood 2

The Girl With Six Marks

Brotherhood

Chapter Two

Unknown Area

Brotherhood Of the Markless Hideout

Alyanna and Steve followed the coordinates after changing into their combat suits. Steve supported a darker less flashy version of his Captain America Suit while Alyanna wore her new Avenger catsuit.

With his shield, Steve breaks the latch on the door to allow Alyanna and himself to slip inside and down the ladder. It lead to an underground link to many tunnels from underneath the city.

"We have no idea what we are dealing with so don't do anything crazy and please don't wander off on your own," Steve whispers to Alyanna who rolls her eyes.

"You've been hanging out with Tony too much," she snickers and he gives her a look before shaking his head. He signals for her to go left and they quickly but quietly go down the long dark and damp hall.

There were lighting lining the walls and the sound of dripping water could be heard. There was no evidence of life though, except for the occasional scatter of rats.

Holding her daggers, Alyanna rounded the corner to look for any signs of bad guys.

She looks back at Steve and shakes her head. He nods before moving to go in front of her. They continue down the hall till they came to a room. There was the sound of voices and Steve motions for Alyanna to stop.

Steve uses the reflection on his shield to scout for any people. But there was only the reflection of a few flashing screens. Captain America moved into the room, surprised to find it completely empty.

Alyanna follows him, checking behind them to make sure they hadn't been caught or followed.

"What is that?" She questions, motioning to the different monitors.

On one screen was a blueprint for the construction of a helicopter, and Alyanna immediately recognized it. "Hey I know this," she moves closer and inspects in further. "These were the same helicopters that attacked Bruce and I!" She hisses, her phone coming out to snap some pictures to send to Tony. Since the incident, her, Tony and Bruce have been secretly investigating the wreckage sight. This was the first real lead they've had.

Steve looks down at a small monitor in the corner and realizes it was camera footage of a room.

"This looks familiar," he says as he looks closer.

"Wait isn't that our hotel room?" Alyanna asks, horrified.

Anger immediately filled Steve and he wanted to punch that screen. How dare these people spy on him and his soulmate?! His grip on his shield tightened and just in time as he saw a figure move from behind him in the reflection of the monitor.

Grabbing Alyanna's waist, Steve pulls her away just as a bullet flies towards her, his super human speed blocking the bullet with his shield. His eyes flash to see three men in armored gear and bandannas around their mouths pile into the small room.

Alyanna couldn't even move as Steve rushed into action, pushing her behind him as he charged forward. With his shield, he propelled it forward toward the man to the left, sending him flying into wall. He then gave a right hook to the man in the middle while simultaneously disarming the man to the right. Alyanna was awestruck at watching her soulmate in action. He was so fast, so strong, so...sexy.

Before she knew it, all three men were on the floor and Steve was picking his shield up off the ground. Giving Alyanna a dashing smile, he nods to the files that were scattered across the table. "Do you think those are important?"