The Devil Wears a Pencil Skirt 2

The Girl With Six Marks
The Devil Wears a Pencil Skirt
Chapter Two
*Competition*

Continued...

"Hello, I'm Pepper Potts, Tony's new secretary," The strange woman in front of her smiles fakely as she sticks out her hands to her.

"Aly--."

"Alyanna Jones, I know who you are," Pepper finishes for her, sending a wave of annoyance in Alyanna. The brunette's lips form a tight line as she watches Pepper sweep her eyes up and down her mate.

"Is that aftershave?" She questions Tony, looking at him through her eyelashes.

He laughs and wipes his cheeks where he had just shaved. "Ha, yeah. Makes the skin nice and smooth."

Alyanna looks between them, her anger slowly increasing.

Pepper hums and looks down to his chest and arms before flicking her eyes back up to him.

Alyanna notices this gesture and she could feel herself wanting to explode. "Babe," she says, gaining Tony's attention. "Can we talk for a minute?"

Tony gives her a confused look. "Sure? Pepper help yourself to any coffee. I'll be right back."

She nods, giving him another one of her smiles that made Alyanna want to punch it right off.

Alyanna drags Tony by the hand back into the bedroom. She releases his hand and closes the door a little harder than she wanted. "Woah there tiger, what is wrong? Your emotions are all over the place."

Alyanna sighs and palms her face, taking deep breaths as she tries to calm herself. "Why did you hire her?" Her words and tone took Tony by surprise.

"Uh, what do you mean by that?" He furrows his eyebrows at her, trying to figure out what she means.

"I've met her before. The first night we met. She was in the restroom with me. She said things to me that was very weird," she answers, her arms crossing.

"Like what?" Tony questions.

Alyanna thought about telling him everything, but then again she didn't want to put the idea in his head. Maybe she was being delusional, and her insecurities were coming back to her. Instead of answering, she shakes her head. Maybe she was judging too quickly, that encounter was months ago. Surely things were different now?

"Nevermind," she finally answers. He lifts an eyebrow at her but she gives him a smile. "I'll be nice."

He rubs her back. "Good, because the last thing I want is for you to feel uncomfortable."

She nods and they go back out into room. Pepper stands there, her arms cross and a knowing smile on her face. Tony kisses the top of her hair, "I am going to run down to the lab right quick. You two can chat."

Pepper tilts her head and watches him leave, her eyes roaming his body making Alyanna scowl.

Clapping her hands together, Alyanna refrains from spitting at the new secretary. "So, Pepper is it?"

The redhead turns to sneer at her. "You can call me Ms. Potts."

Alyanna narrows her eyes at her. "Then you can call me Agent Jones," she snaps, her shoulders rolling back.

Pepper rolls her eyes. "Oh right, you work with S.H.I.E.L.D? Tony told me all about it."

This took Alyanna by surprise. Usually Tony wouldn't share exact information like that. "How long have you exactly been around?" She questions.