Princess of Asgard 7

The Girl With Six Marks
Princess of Asgard
Chapter Seven

Continued...

Alyanna stares wide eyed between Loki and Thor. Did she influence Loki to escape? Was he going to seek trouble now that he's free?

The brothers on the other hand were having a staring match both obviously not sure of what the other might do.

"Do we have to call the guards or can you make it back to your cell?" Thor barks with flashing eyes.

Loki frowns, "Aren't you happy to see me? It has been a while. And I thought you wanted me to attend your wedding," he fake pouts.

Thor looks stunned as he stumbles over his words. "Uh-Of course I do. But not after what you've done! You simply cannot be trusted."

Loki shrugs nonchalantly. "After spending day after day in that oh so boring room, I've decided to become a better person." He smirks as he looks around Thor and at Alyanna. "Sorry dear, I thought after our conversation you wouldn't look at me like that anymore."

Alyanna gulps and straightens up while shaking her head. She hadn't realize that she had been glaring. Thor turns to her with an incredulous look. "You spoke with him?" He asked in almost a betrayed voice.

Alyanna smiles sheepishly. "I just shared a few words with him. I didn't think he would escape!"

Loki holds up a finger. "Actually, I didn't escape."

Thor rolls his eyes. "Of course you did, how else would you be standing here...unless..." Thor begins to walk towards him and ever so-not so-gently pushes Loki's forehead. The God of Mischief goes flying backwards and grunts as he lands on the ground.

"Owe," he says bluntly.

"You are here!" Thor exclaims and Alyanna shakes her head in disbelief. She walks forward and grabs Thor and pulls him back.

"I'm sure he has an explanation and doesn't need you to beat him up," Alyanna pokes.

Loki stands to his feet and brushes off the asgardian black suit he wore. "The little princess is right. Mother gave me this," he pulls out a small scroll from inside of his suit jacket. He gives it to Thor who opens it and reads it.

"You have been released from Prison? How can this be? You almost destroyed a whole civilization, not even the worst criminal in Asgard could compare to that!" Thor thunders and he clenches the scroll.

Loki grinds his teeth as he remains his cool. "That may be brother, but I am also a prince and have learned from my mistakes."

"I highly doubt that," Thor narrows his eyes.

Alyanna steps in between them, holding her hands up as if that could stop either one of them from engaging in a fight.

"Look, today is a special day. Obviously if Queen Frigga believes Loki is ready to be free then instead of casting him out, let's enjoy the rest of the evening," She suggests.

Thor looks at her with wide disbelieving eyes. "My love, do you hear yourself? This man--," he points a finger towards the other man. "He kidnapped you, tricked all of us, made you into a bodyguard slave, and sent a Chitauri army over your home."

Alyanna bit her lip, those were all reasonable reasons to still hold a grudge over Loki's head. But that was two years ago, and he was obviously misunderstood.

"The Hulk has destroyed countless of cities and killed many people too. But he's not evil, simply misunderstood," Alyanna explains lightheartedly.