Hogwarts status

I used a chart and on MY OWN PERSONAL OPPINION sorted out which house they would be in, plz comment your own thoughts on the house. Btw Slytherin is NOT Evil, they are sly, resourceful, and ambitious which can go both ways. Plus Hufflepuff is NOT weak!! After is their fave class... third is quidditich position if playing.

Kaz- Slytherin, dark arts, none unknown to many, Kaz actually enjoys care of magical creatures class with Hagrid and often helps out with the creatures without anyone knowing, not even Inej.

Inej- Gryffindor, transfiguration, captain Inej wants to transform to better disappear and hopefully surprise Kaz.

Wylan- Ravenclaw, potions, none enjoys potions and finding more chemicals, equations and compounds to mix.

Nina- Gryffindor, history of magic, none

Mattahais- Hufflepuff, astronomy, none

Jesper- Hufflepuff, charms, goalie likes to tell people he has an A in charms, so they should date him before he met Wylan, now he tells Wylan the same thing as a good reason to kiss him.

Again MY OPINION, plz enjoy comment and tell me where you think they belong, do not put down others opinions thou you may describe WHY you disagree this is NOT an argument page.
We are all entitled to our own opinions, similar or different.