PESTS!!!!!!!!!

Curious? Well, every time I got on tumblr I keep seeing this and it bugs the living hell out of me! Inej going out with both Kaz and Nina, at the same time. Look people, I don't mean to be rude or hate on your ship and free country, ship who you want. But I just can't do these. There are three couples already placed together, no matter what you say about Matthias. (Feel the same about Grisha trilogy, Mal does not deserve all your hate.) I get this is your opinion, but this is mine.

Just three, set, ships. I've seen Wylan and Kaz, Jesper and Kaz... Matthias and Kaz, and worst of all Nina and Kaz, same for the others. honestly! Is friendship not a word in the dictionary of fandom anymore??

Platonic shipping plz! It bothers me so much, like the ship with the throw away character, like a pizza delivery guy and the person who answered the door, srsly? They like just met, don't even know each other!

So I wrote this little piece out to show you just WHAT would happen if Inej dated both of them. of course this is my own opinion and do what you want, but just thought I should say my feelings before I explode of frustration.

Inej sighed, she never thought it would be so difficult. She loved them both so much, it was killing her that neither were backing down. "It's her or me, Inej. I will not settle for less." "If you love me so much, why do you keep running back to him?" She ran a hand over her face, how did they expect her to chose?

So she brought them together, though they hated even being beside each other now of days. Kaz hated Nina because she already had her chance at love, and swooped down to steal his own, deserving or not. Nina not trusting Kaz with such a precious thing as Inej Ghafa.

"I can't decide between the two of you, I won't." Inej told them firmly, they side eyed each other with viciousness. "I will then." Kaz rasped, turning back to her. He flipped his hat on his head. "Have a nice life." He strode out of the meeting place, only Inej detecting the pain in his voice, Nina hearing just the anger. "Hmph. Coward, what say we go get some waffles?" Nina asked, turning to Inej who was still watching Kaz's limping form grow smaller and vanish into the crowds of people who swarmed the entrance of the alley.

"Kaz-" Inej whispered, sounding hurt. That's not what she meant, her heart pounded in her chest. "Your better off without him." Nina cooed considering that Inej did like him as much as she hated the idea. She sighed, shaking herself. "I don't feel like waffles Nina, I'm sorry, I need to go think though."

Keep in mind this, with Kaz it's always been all or nothing. Ninej didn't do so hot with Inej kinda (a lot) depressed by Kaz leaving as said in the books. "... he was still the boy who saved her, maybe she could save him too." "'Please' she silently begged, 'say something'". Inej clearly wants Kaz as he does her, so losing him hurts like it hurt Nina to lose Matthias.

This would simply not work. Even if Matty was there, if anything it would be worse.

And Ninej people avoid every Kanej moment and act is if Kaz doesn't exsist. Newsflash, without Kaz, those two wouldn't have met.

Anyway, this bugs me really bad. So I figured I would just share my feelings. Is it just me?