The darkest black you shall ever know

(Piano music ^^^)

The music notes floated through the air, breezing over the empty space. Gentle and sweet, a calm wave washing through them, the piano the only sound for miles. It's softness easing the edges of the dark in which wrapped around the music. Inej blinked, turning to Wylan curiously, what and how was he doing this? How did he bring them to here, better question, where is here? Suddenly a orange dusty smoke came in, it moved like dust particles in the sunlight and was like soft grains of orange sand, suspending in the air and twisting against itself, leading down the hall.

 Inej blinked, turning to Wylan curiously, what and how was he doing this? How did he bring them to here, better question, where is here? Suddenly a orange dusty smoke came in, it moved like dust particles in the sunlight and was like soft grains ...

As the made their way, Inej noticed that the line was moving up and down slowly to the beat of he music as it wrapped around itself. Inej stumbled around the darkness toward the rest, avoiding the line of orange light, illuminating a tiny section past the actual material of the strip of floating dust-sand... thing. Inej made her way over to Wylan, raising an eyebrow. "Inej?" Inej waved her hand around the place before regaining some composure. "Where are we, and how are we here, and where's the music coming from?" She tried to keep her voice calm, but composure wasn't easy when you just shot your-partner, well, ex-partner, in the heart recently. Inej thought bitterly.

Wylan smiled shyly, pointing at the blue and black tattoo that met his crystal blue eyes. "Kaz, gave me a bit of power. Showed me something, this, this is- a place we can confront him. I think, he set up a sort of connection between us meaning to or not, this is like a dream,so don't do anything reckless, as for the music... well." Wylan but his lip and nodded toward the dust dancing around. Which sept out of a crack of a door that had seemed to just appear.

They made their was over cautiously, Jesper nearly tripping on the uneven floorboard. Nina catching him before he could make too much noise over the faint, now growing louder and sweeter as they came closer sound of a piano, playing "I did it my way" an old song, but a classic. As Inej opened the door her eyes widened. In a dull room, which glowed in flickers of silver and orange light passing by like a long winding road with street lamps on a rainy night at fast pace. Otherwise the room was black except for the cold starlight above that gave only the ceiling light. Kaz's ungloved hands gracefully moved along the piano, lock pick fingers nimbly dancing across the keyboard.

"I didn't expect you to be brave enough to come Wylan. But bringing everyone else? You have more spine than I originally thought." His rasp did not change, the opposite of his music, a softer, kinder melody that still moved through the room, continuing on even if the song should have ended hours ago, he didn't turn to face them either so didn't see Wylan's shrug, as if his comment didn't bother him, which surprised Jesper and Matthias. "I came to talk to you, no blood, no fighting-" "and no substance that will leave with me having to make a decision, I am fully aware as you are.... of your plan and ideas, remember, Shadow link." "But they aren't." The music stopped. Inej then realized the orange trickling of dust was coming off his shoulders like a cape, dancing around the room and twining into a line, leading them to him. It now fell off his shoulders and air, dropping to the floor, and the soft melody of longing and desire, of freedom and acceptance vanished with it. Leaving a tense silences, like the silent wing beat of the owl as it launches down to the vermin trying to outrun it, and no matter how fast you scurry, darkness falls.