Day 3 on the cruise

Inej woke to a buzzing happiness and excitement that resided deep in her bones as bliss bubbled up in her chest and joy made the tiny hairs on her arm stand up. Why was she so exicted? Inej tried to remember and frowned a bit, she turned to Kaz to ask him and then it hit her. Kaz wasn't her boyfriend anymore, he was her fiancée.

Inej couldn't help the grin that split across her face, she gently nudged Kaz. Shaking him awake. "Mmmm.... no..." Kaz mumbled, sleepily burrowing closer to her and hiding his face in her neck. Inej giggled at how cute he was, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Come on Brekker, it's time to get up." Inej whispered, Kaz sighed, his body going lax. "But why....." he moaned, barely awake.

"Because, I'm restless!" Inej whined, kissing his jaw, his closed eyelids and his cheek. Any exposed skin, he grunted and squirmed slightly. "Inej stop!" He chuckled, pushing away from her in hopes of catching a bit more sleep. He may need or may not have woken up halfway through the night and done some paperwork he needed. Now he needed to sleep.

Inej rolled her eyes, "fine.. but at least hand me my phone." Inej grumbled, Kaz sighed and rolled over lazily stretching his arm and finding her phone. He passed it over to Inej and as she came closer to retrieve it he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her petite frame against his muscled chest. Inej chuckled, leaning back into his warmth as she pulled up the texting screen and set the light fixture to low so she wouldn't be blinding Kaz.

The quiet tapping of her fingers on the screen was like rain in the night a pattering sound to fill the silence. She quickly pulled up the group chat, which had to be renamed several, several times. 6 cursed crows was the contact list now, Inej rolled her eyes and entered it anyway.
Bold-Nina
Italics-Inej
Underline-wylan
Italics and underline- Jesper
Bold and underline-Matthias
Italics and bold- Kaz (no he isn't talking in this one)

Guys, this birthday was the best yet!
Oh, clearly Kaz did something special?
Be a bit more specific Inej, I need details!
Hush Jes. So what happened Inej.
I'm engaged.
Congrats!! we need  to celebrate!
Congratulations.
That's amazing Inej! Is Kaz silently listening again? like he does so many times, it's kind of freaky.
No, I think he stayed up last night doing work 😤. No matter how many times I tell him he needs to sleep he just won't.
Maybe he is still getting over some bad dreams or his insomnia?
Maybe, I should probably try and get him up now. Cya guys later.
Collective- bye Inej!

Inej looked over at him and smiled, rolling completely over so they were face to face. "You can't sleep forever Kaz.." she murmured, letting her head rest against his, she felt the soft feathery brush of his dark hair against her forehead. She carefully ran her fingers through it, smiling at how calm he was for once. Not tense and paranoid, not steely and cold. He seemed as if his brothers death never happened, he seemed as if life had yet to touch him in such a horrible way.

Kaz grunted, tightening his grip around her. "No... but if this is a vacation I should be able to sleep... just take my card and go, it's not like I will be going somewhere." Inej looked worriedly at him, not wanting to leave his side." Are you sure." He blinked his eyes open, he smirked sleepily, the black circles under his eyes somehow bringing out the topaz colors in his dark eyes. "I'm fine Inej, Bastard of the barrel remember? I can handle myself." He huffed, Inej smirked. "You may be the barrel king, my love, but I am your Wraith and you know you lean on me as much as your cane." Kaz laughed a little, bringing his lips just inches from hers, teasing her as the want for him flamed to life for Inej, she had to be patient because he was about to say something. "You are my weakness.." he muttered, Inej traced his lips carefully with her fingers. "As you are mine." Inej finished, pulling her hand away, Kaz kissed her and let her go.

Inej closed the door quietly and walked to the buffet bar for a late breakfast, she found her friends there who welcomed her and told her to congratulate Kaz for them when he woke up. She laughed and promised too. They spent the evening sunbathing and they hung out in the lobbies, Matthias and Nina even took a salsa class. The sun was setting and Inej was sitting at the rim of the ship. When a hand was placed on her shoulder, startling her. Kaz smirked, raising his eyebrows. "You ok?" Inej felt her eyes narrow, why... why after all this time was he the one able to startle her. Just once she would like to be able to startle him.

"I thought you were going to stay in the room." Inej spoke calmly, ignoring his first question. "I woke up and you weren't there.." Kaz muttered, somehow he still had traces of sleep in his voice, however they were slowly fading, though he wasn't exactly awake. Inej held back a sigh and a giggle. "I told you I was heading out, you said it was fine." Kaz moved closer to her, Inej placed her hands over his on his cane, she was the only one allowed to touch his cane.  "It was, but I missed you, so I figured I just would walk around till I found you. Inej scowled, "Kaz... that wasn't very  I
wise.." Kaz rolled his eyes. "Oh hush, I was barely awake." Inej laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "It's ok Kaz, I think your cute when your sleepy." Inej teased him, knowing that wouldn't make him feel any better.

"So, there's that movie you wanted to see playing at the pool deck..." Kaz mumbled slowly, Inej looked up at him. "The new one!?" Excitement seeped into her tone, Inej liked a few things a lot and one was her movie series. Kaz nodded, Inej grabbed hold of his arm and dragged him over to the pool deck, Kaz was respectful during the movie and for once was quiet, he always would talk during normal movies, but tonight Inej just looked so pretty he would rather just watch her reactions and how her skin and hair glowed in the dying sunlight.

That's probs all I am going to do for the cruise, hope you enjoyed.

I want and plan on writing a wedding scene for Kanej, other ships may be requested, A movie theater theme with all the crows, plz help pick the movie, has to be one I seen though.

So look forward to that and sorry for taking so long.