Minicrow, (a Kaz for your thoughts?)

Unfortunately for the tree tiny crows, teasing was harsh. After all, they use to be the tallest of the crows, now smaller than a small fry. They had to relearn everything and were very dependent on the remaining to help them. Though Kaz never asked for help, he wouldn't. Luckily for him, Inej expected as much and kept a close eye on the moody little crow and spared him teasing.

Kaz stared dejectedly at the floor, his legs dangling off the table top. His tiny shoulders were slumped and he looked so deafeted. It was starting to get cold and Kaz still had yet to move a muscle. He didn't head over to the others who were watching T.V. Yet of course, Inej figured as much, she grabbed two tissues and pinched the ends together, then she walked over and gently laid it across Kaz's shoulders as a makeshift blanket.

He did nothing at first, but then he pulled it closer and wrapped himself in it. Inej smiled slightly at this, it was very much a thank you and she knew it. "You ok?" She asked gently, staying beside him. "Yes, I'm fine.." he mumbled. "Mhmm" Inej said disbelievingly, "because your acting quite sad." Kaz scoffed, "I'm not sad" he said scornfully and defensively.

Inej chuckled, "sure. Why don't you come join the others." Kaz didn't make a sound nor did he move. "Come on Kaz, what's wrong?" Kaz just glared at the floor, not answering that either. Inej gave an exasperated sigh, "if you need me, just call." And she vanished back into the living room.

Kaz hated being this small and powerless, practically everything could kill him, he felt like he was that lost child again, right after his brother died. He had always never wanted to go back to being like that, but yet here he was. He always tried to be scary, never quite felt as sure of himself as he boasted. The buffer guys who always seemed more threatening than him... people like Matthias, it had comforted him to know he could take him on and win.

But it didn't matter when your two inches and could be killed by a common spider that measured up to the size of a cat or Great Dane. Kaz shivered, he didn't know how long he could last, staring down at the floor. One little slip, and he could easily be no more.

Sorry about how little I put in, I'm just trying to come up with ideas for these guys. Thanks for reading!