Fluff chapter of 75.1K Viewers!!!!

For nothing more than the pleasure of the audience, I've decided to keep Matthias alive for this chapter.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT 75 thousand views! You guys are truly awesome! So thank you.

"You do it." Jesper whisper hissed to Nina, who shook her head so vigorously, Wylan was afraid it would fly off her neck.

"Hell no! You do it."

"I can't do it! Do you know what it would do to the world if this face was harmed." Wylan rolled his eyes, considering just knocking, but that might not have been the best idea either. "I got it, just bribe Matthias into doing it."

"What! He hates me the most!" Matthias growled, Nina immediately shushed him with rigor. "No, that won't do." Nina pouted, before wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's waist. "Don't worry dear, we won't throw you to the crow." Matthias looked immensely relieved to Wylan's amusement, at least until Nina finished her sentence. "Besides, let's be honest, your face would not make a great first impression on him, and we need him on his best behavior." Matthias' mouth fell open with disbelief.

Wylan pulled the door open and crept into the room, it was near silent.

Except that is for Jesper whisper hissed from behind Nina. "Wy, get back here." Wylan waved them forward and walked towards the bedroom door that was shut, he knocked on the door doing his best to be gentle.

Wylan made out a growl followed by a near non-existent noise. Had Wylan not been living with Jesper for the past couple years he wouldn't have recognized it. It was the click of a gun being cocked.

"Kaz, it's just Wylan... umm, and the gang? Not the Dregs, but the rest of the crew... uh, could we come in?" Wylan was blushing and stuttering worse and worse the more he talked, he didn't want to think about why he wouldn't be able to, but his mind kept drifting.

There was a strange muddled noise that Wylan perceived as a yes and he opened the door, to the small back room, Kaz was barely sitting up, he huffed at the sight of them, rubbing his eyes.

"What do you want?" His rasp was sore, scratchy against the soft sunlight filtering in. Wylan caught sight of the small Suli they were looking for, curled up with her pillow held under her head by one arm, body pressed against Kaz. He looked like a beautiful dangerous animal, protecting a wounded also beautiful child, and he had a strange desire to sketch them like that. Kaz was also missing a shirt, and then Wylan quickly noted that he still had his gun in his hand.

He looked infuriated, that is until Inej shifted and buried her face into the crook of his neck. Something in those black eyes softened, as he turned to her. "We uh, nevermind," Nina muttered, Kaz grunted and laid back down, saying no more. Inej's arm came around to embrace him, Kaz let her.

The others were too shocked to leave. Inej pressed her lips to his throat, then his jaw murmuring against his skin a good morning. Her fingers knotting in his already snarled hair, fluffed and disheveled from sleep. He seemed barely aware of their presence, he returned the affection by kissing her nose gently, then her forehead and hummed quietly. Inej grinned cutely, her cheeks burning before she ran a hand down his arm.

The rest of the gang moved away and closed the door, as Wylan continued to walk out, Jesper caught his arm. "Where are you going?" Wylan made a nervous noise and pointed at the door. Jesper pulled him into his side, long arms wrapping around his waist. "We're staying to watch." Wylan eeped his fear, Matthias had already made it out like a wise man, as Nina cracked the door so they could see and hear.

"Don't get up Kaz, stay here," Inej muttered sleepily, Kaz huffed and shook his head, his eyes fluttering as her fingers coasted through his hair, easing away some of his tension.